Jewellers

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Jewellers

Postby Lmac » 24 Jul 2009 14:56

I have been reading all the fantastic tips on the website for a few months and have eventually now joined.

Can anyone please advise if any of the jewellers make rings as I have an old ring that has some stones missing and would like to have this remodelled? Any help would be great. :P
Lmac
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby John V » 24 Jul 2009 15:27

Star Gold and Silver is a small jewllery shop and jewellery workshop who make as required,remodel and repair. Located near to Okimo Bar just up from the Efes Hotel, linda and her husband will look after your inquiry. Just say Mary recommend them.....John
John V

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 24 Jul 2009 17:06

aquamarine will do it for you
its where the dolmus stop is for the old village
next to azra and near pleasure
they are really nice boys and will do anything for you
hope this helps
xxxxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Postby Jemini » 24 Jul 2009 17:17

I totally agree with John V. Dino can, and will make you anything you want and at a very reasonable price. They are a true Turkish family and once you get to know them your part of there Turkish family.I would never and have never used any other jeweller. Happy hols.Jem xxx
Jemini

Postby Jemini » 24 Jul 2009 17:18

I totally agree with John V. Dino can, and will make you anything you want and at a very reasonable price. They are a true Turkish family and once you get to know them your part of there Turkish family.I would never and have never used any other jeweller. Happy hols.Jem xxx
Jemini

jewellery

Postby dodge » 24 Jul 2009 17:24

Hi Lmac
i would strongly recommend the star gold & silver jewellers john mentioned i took old gold with me a couple of years ago and had some put into my wedding ring & had a ring made as i had a couple of diamonds you can pick any design you want he has a book or if you wish take a picture of what you want & he will make it really great price too usually get back next day.my husband also had 2 wedding rings put into one & my hubby bought me a lovelly ring last year called a surprise ring like 2 rings in one opal one side & aquamarine the other side everyone passes remarks on it.Friend of ours has had some lovely pieces made over the years it was her who introduced us to them

good luck
cheers dodge :lol:
dodge

Advertisement

Postby Lmac » 24 Jul 2009 18:17

Thank you for all the advise, I'll start thinking of designs. 4 weeks to go and counting, can't wait :lol:
Lmac
New User
New User

jewellers

Postby jimbob » 26 Jul 2009 16:06

The best jewellers in icmeler is star jewellers run by husband & wife Linda & Dino, yes they will make you anything you ask for, my wife had new wedding & engagement rings made 3 years ago and may i say been admired by many people, we have become very friendly with this turkish family and may i also add they came to England in January this year and stayed at our house for 4 days whilst they were visiting family
jimbob
New User
New User

Re: Jewellers

Postby John V » 20 May 2010 05:06

I have bumped this thread to remind everyone that if you require any jewellery specially made to your own design or repaired Dino and Linda at the "Star Gold & Silver Jewellers" are the people to see while in Icmeler...
John V

Re: Jewellers

Postby sunlover loch lomond » 05 Apr 2017 18:11

I hope someone on here can help me with contact details for Dino and Linda at Star Gold and Silver. I have used them many times and unfortunately, due to health issues, I cannot go to Icmeler this year and need a bracelet repaired. I have tried to get it done here with no success as they don't use 14ct gold. I would appreciate if someone on the forum can assist with this request.
sunlover loch lomond

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum