newby here! where to go?? any recomendations welcome :)

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

newby here! where to go?? any recomendations welcome :)

Postby tezza2266 » 28 May 2009 23:05

hi having spoken to a friend who loooves turkey, i have decided i also want to try it out. i am going with my partner and we are aged 22 and 27. going to go all inclusive and hoping to go in around 6weeks mid june :)
thanks for reading
terri-ann

ps, i hope i done this right as im rubbish with computers lol
tezza2266
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: newby here! where to go?? any recomendations welcome :)

Postby starchild01 » 29 May 2009 05:03

You will absolutely love it. The people are lovely, and Icmeler is paradise. Me and my hubby are going back in October. We can't wait.
starchild01

Postby daviemc » 29 May 2009 05:29

Hi terri-ann welcome to the forum, I done all inclusive once and would never do it again as Icmeler has so many different types of restaurants that once your there will want to try and they are very reasonably priced.
Contact ICR and tell them what sort of lifestyle you lead and they will sort you out with a hotel or a apartment.
daviemc

tezza2266

Postby bill atkinson » 29 May 2009 07:29

hi welcome to the forum ,you say around 6 weeks in the middle of june ??????? the good news is .. the middle of june is just 2 weeks away. so get your skates on ,you love it , .. we go 28/6 and that is 4 weeks on sunday ,wish it was the middle of june as we can,t wait. plenty to do boat trips ,jeep trips ,go to ICR you could do something different every day.food and drink ,plus the people are a bonus..enjoy bill atkinson
bill atkinson

Postby tezza2266 » 29 May 2009 08:46

thanks everyone for getting back to me :D
could someone tell me what ICR is?
definatly would like to do some trips is that what the ICR offers?
thanks again
terri-ann
tezza2266
New User
New User

Postby swc24 » 29 May 2009 08:56

HI

ICR = Icmeler Central Resevations they are an independent travel company and this forum is provided by them for information about Turkey

They offer great rates on hotels/apartments they can arrange your flight for you and their transfere to and from Icmeler/Marmaris is secound to non

They have an office in the uk and one in Icmeler so are always on hand if you need them when your there

They offer a full range of trips and excursions fully insured which can be booked online over the phone or from there office in Icmeler

you can contact them on 0151 289 3939 where their experianced staff will be able to help you

You will find loads of information on here all you have to do is ask and someone will be a long to help you :D

Steve
Last edited by swc24 on 29 May 2009 12:44, edited 4 times in total.
swc24

Advertisement

Postby ken the pen » 29 May 2009 08:57

:lol: :lol: welcome to the icemerists club.
who is icr . who is icr ha ha ha. Watch this space. it is the only place to visit if you want holidays, trips, and info, if they havent got it it is not worth haven. come on donna do the ness.
naughty ken
ken the pen

Postby LynnJenny » 29 May 2009 13:09

i and welcome once you have been to turkey you will keep coming back its a great place have a look at the photos shows you some hotels resturants etc, got to do a boat trip great day out then their is the mud baths turkish bath jeep safari it just goes on and on :lol: :lol: but hurry and book lots are going june also pop into vinces resturant any friday were you will meet other members if you are their on saturday 13 we are meeting up but have a great hoiliday :D :D
LynnJenny

Postby tezza2266 » 29 May 2009 14:59

hehe how stupid am i, never realised this was the icr! my friend told me about this site. thanks again for all the info :)
we are doing a last minute deal so not too sure where and when it will be? but as soon as i find out i will post the hotel just to check its a good one.
thanks again everyone :D
tezza2266
New User
New User

Postby Sue Pryer » 29 May 2009 23:08

Hi fellow Pompeyite Welcome to the forum. You will fall in love with Icmeler as we all have and ICR are just simply the best. Enjoy!! :) :)
Sue Pryer

Postby tezza2266 » 30 May 2009 01:05

thanks sue am really getting excited now, have heard nothing but good comments bar one! yay cant wait to do lots of trips :)
tezza2266
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby sheepy » 30 May 2009 19:45

It's probably just me, but all inclusive scares me :lol: I mean, these buffets catering for hundreds, in a warm country - makes me wonder how fresh it is. Sure it's ok though.
I think if you go self catering, you can not only visit all the small restaurants - where it will be fresh (Notice the time you are waiting, it's got to be good), and budget to eat out, then if you price up well, it's not going to be much more expensive than all inclusive, and often cheaper (unless you drink too much :wink: ) Hey, that's my thought anyway.

Sure you're going to have an absolutely brill time :D
sheepy

Postby Fanny » 30 May 2009 20:35

hey Tezza and welcome
am sure you'll love Icmeler - a whole forum can't be wrong :wink:
and unless it's because of fund shortages, I'll bet that the next time you go, you'll do it SC or BandB cos the best bit of the hol's getting out and about trying all the different restaurants and bars

have a great holiday 8)
Fanny

Postby tezza2266 » 30 May 2009 22:00

hi fanny, yes we are trying to go all in because of funds, we just taking a little time out from the little one lol. we will try to venture out and try different bars, then when the money runs out we can still eat and drink hehe. are there any places you would recommend for all in? saw some holidays in icmeler and marmaris today for great prices :) its trying to pick the right one if you know what i mean?
thanks very much from terri-ann
tezza2266
New User
New User

Postby LynnJenny » 30 May 2009 22:46

hi terri-ann have you rang the office talk to john he will tell you the best deals we wanted allinclusive but hotel we picked was not much we are going to a lovely one just ask their are a few in icmeler you will have a great time icmeler or mamaris :D
LynnJenny

Postby Fanny » 31 May 2009 22:18

hi terri-ann, looks like LJ beat me to replying, but I was going to say the same.........
some of the AI deals ARE cheap but you get what you pay for
like LJ said, ICR will be able to give you the best advice on where to stay and the best deals
Fanny

Advertisement

Postby tezza2266 » 01 Jun 2009 14:14

i have called the office, but everytime i get the answer machine :( did leave my number but no reply. have just tried again, no joy. i will try again tomorrow :)
tezza2266
New User
New User

Postby swc24 » 01 Jun 2009 14:56

Hi Tezza

I know John is in Icmeler at the moment but his wife Sharon will be in the office I think they are very busy at the moment someone else put on a thread that she was extermaly busy if you have left your number I am sure Sharon will return your call and I am sure you will not be dissapointed with what she will come up with for you :D

Steve
swc24

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum