Flight for sale July 13th-24th Manchester-Dalaman

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Flight for sale July 13th-24th Manchester-Dalaman

Postby Belki » 04 May 2009 08:09

Admin I hope this is the right place to put this, apologies if I have placed it in the wrong area of the forum.

1 Flight for sale Manchester-Dalaman leaving on 13th of July 2009 and returning to Manchester 24th July 2009 (11 nights) ..... £120 includes return transfer from Dalaman to Icmeler.

Leaving
Manchester 13th July 2009 at 10am and arriving Dalaman at 16.15 (Local time)

Returning
Leaving Dalaman at 07.15am - arriving Manchester at 09.45am

Just to let you know a bit more about the above flight, because it's me (Jan) who will sort it all out with Aegeanflights because I am the lead name on the booking and the more information you have the easier it is to know wether it is suitable for you or not.

It is a RETURN FLIGHT and it comes with RETURN TRANSFER to the Tansas in Icmeler

My friend Gail and I were supposed to travel together to Icmeler in July but Gail has cancelled. I booked a return transfer for her with this flight company as well, so that is included (I have phoned Aegean and checked it's ok to change the name for Flight and Transfer)

Flight booked with ..... Aegeanflights

Transfers are with Aegeanflights (Holidays 4U, who are also the Reps you contact whilst in Icmeler) they drop us off at The Tansas (Taxi rank next to Tansas) BUT they will tell you where they are dropping off Holidays 4U clients and you can get off at the closest drop off hotel to where you are staying (they usually travel into the old village as well). On our return you will be picked up at The Tansas and if the flight is at 7.15 they usually pick us up about 5 hours before so it will be a 2.15am pickup. You contact the Marmaris Office 2 days before leaving to check on correct flight and pickup times (the rep will give you the number to call on the bus into Icmeler but I have it so you can get Gail to ask me for the number)

If you are interested in purchasing the flight including transfer from my friend then you can contact her (Gail) for more details. I hope I have added everything you need to know for now [b]This is a very very cheap flight and transfer package for this time of year so be fast if you want to purchase it, I don't think it will be for sale for long. First to offer her the money will secure the package. Thank you for taking the time to read this .......... Happy Holidays.
Belki
New User
New User

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum