Flights into Dalaman

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Flights into Dalaman

Postby fendlyra » 31 Jan 2005 11:52

Do you realise that you can now fly directly to Dalaman from
Gatwick or Manchester from March 21st 2005

I believe these flights directly into Dalaman from the UK are
earlier in the year than they usually start .......

or am I saying something that everyone knows about ? :roll:
fendlyra

Advertisement

Postby JT » 31 Jan 2005 18:44

Yes we did know or at least we as in admin did.

We have people booked in from 25th March 2005 as this year the Easter holidays are earleir.
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby Penny » 01 Feb 2005 16:02

Hi, Can you give me an idea what airlines or their web sites please, always useful to know for future reference.
Penny
Penny

Postby fanny » 10 May 2005 19:00

SKS on Holiday Truths pointed me towards Freedom Flights and they were the cheapest ones I could find on the Web. (Just type "Freedom Flights" in Google).

We booked them in Aug 04 so the rates may have changed by now......
We're paying £269 for a return adult ticket - flying with Excel from Manchester to Dalaman at 9.00 on 15/7/05 and returning at 14.00 on 5/8/05. Can't wait & will be counting down any day now!!
fanny

Postby Fanny » 10 May 2005 19:29

Another couple of sites that may be cheap are........

Excel's own site (XL.com I think)

Fllightline Essex (don't charge a % fee when making credit card bookings)

8)
Fanny

Freedom Flights

Postby AnnieT » 11 May 2005 07:51

We booked our flights with Freedom Flights for the 10th June , they worked out cheaper than than going direct to excel airlines. Most def the cheapest we could find!! :D
AnnieT

Advertisement

Postby andy » 01 Jun 2005 17:10

Try thomas cook direct, you can choose exactly when to go and come back ie 10-21 nights. Just pick the flights you want.
Prices are roughly £155 each, but if your lucky you could pay a lot less.
andy

Postby dee » 02 Jun 2005 12:19

try airflights direct
dee

Postby Fanny » 07 Aug 2005 03:41

Just picked a tip up from Holiday Truths forum........If you book on Excel's own site xl.com..............put calis as the promotion code and you'll get another £15 off :lol: :lol:
That said, I've found cheaper Excel flights on Flightline's site though
Fanny

dalaman floghts

Postby Penny » 07 Aug 2005 21:51

You can now get winter flights into Dalaman with h4u.co.uk or customflights.co.k. They fly weekly from Gatwick and Manchester.
This has occured due to a petition being signed by lots of people that want to go in winter or who have properties in Turkey.
Penny
Penny

Postby Neets36 » 08 Aug 2005 02:33

Fanny - I went on flightline yesterday to look at flights end of June next year and they were coming up at less than £200 even with the extras added on! Some of those were with Excel :o
Neets36

Advertisement

Postby Guest » 05 Sep 2005 09:11

Thanks Neets36. I've seen the Flightline prices for July 06 since and you are quite right, they are cheaper than xl's own site even with that promo code. Have been to Lanzarote with Flightline's sister site (??)Cheapholidays.com and the service etc was excellent so wouldn't hesitate to book through them - added bonus of no surcharge for using credit card to book too!!
A1travel.com are also worth a look for flights - am going for 7 days on 16/9/05 yippee - and it's only £310 return for both of us through them with meals!!
Got a bit worried when I saw they were with Air Atlanta Europe tho, but tickets arrived on Fri with apol that flights had changed to ..... wait for it ....... Excel flights. I won't ever say again that my only luck's bad ha ha! Am a bit of a tall bird and find their legroom is better than most, but won't tempt fate by mentioning whether we had any delays lol

Postby Guest » 05 Sep 2005 09:19

Neets36, previous post was from me (Fanny)
ICR seems to have forgotten who I am and keep getting DEBUG mode message when I try to get a new password emailed - or maybe it's me and too many Carlings lol

Postby JT » 05 Sep 2005 18:35

Fanny please make sure you are logged in before every post.

The board is very buggy and will try to get it fixed.
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby Sharkman » 05 Sep 2005 21:41

Just looking at some of these prices and makes me feel like we got a great deal, 14 nts at club capella from manchester oct 8th flight meals etc for all 3 off us with transfers etc £639. with goldtrail, had my jabs the other week its our 1st time in Turkey and not sure what to expect, daughter is 11 and not to demanding ie are we there yet? im bored? anyway the count down has begun, whats the weather like early oct???.
Steve.
Sharkman
New User
New User

Postby redrhino12 » 05 Sep 2005 23:34

Weather is warm during the day,ideal for laying out and getting that tan.
Could turn cooler at night,so a cardy for the girls.
We found some bars quite a lot quieter due to the time of year and a lot of them are gearing down ready for the end of season.
But a good time guaranteed.
Thats a great price you have Steve.
Enjoy your hols.

Gene
redrhino12

Advertisement

Postby Mark » 06 Sep 2005 19:46

just returned from icmeler had a good time. temperatures were hitting 38 degrees in the day cooling to a minium of 26 degrees at night. prices not to bad, but dont expect to get a beer at 50p a pint.
one word of advice! keep all your valubles and money very safe had reports of stolen jewellery and money. my wifes bracelet was stolen from her bag after we had checked it in at airport, the zip had been broken open so i suggest you wear all your trinkets when you fly home.
prices at dalaman airport are stupid, £5 for a can of tuborg and the food is also very overpriced.
if you like to be ripped off then turkey is the place for you. I on the other hand wont be returning until they sort it out, not to say we didnt enjoy our holiday but th theiving and ripping off need to be sorted
Mark

Postby Guest » 11 Sep 2005 22:01

Hi John
Sorry to be off topic, but site is still forgetting who I am and I can't seem to get it to send me a password - still getting the DEBUG mode thing.
Any suggestions please???

Fanny

Postby Fanny » 11 Sep 2005 22:14

Hi John
I'm back in now :lol:
Managed to find my password in my very cluttered In Box :oops:
Fanny

Postby debi » 11 Sep 2005 22:21

Mark wrote:just returned from icmeler had a good time. temperatures were hitting 38 degrees in the day cooling to a minium of 26 degrees at night. prices not to bad, but dont expect to get a beer at 50p a pint.
one word of advice! keep all your valubles and money very safe had reports of stolen jewellery and money. my wifes bracelet was stolen from her bag after we had checked it in at airport, the zip had been broken open so i suggest you wear all your trinkets when you fly home.
prices at dalaman airport are stupid, £5 for a can of tuborg and the food is also very overpriced.
if you like to be ripped off then turkey is the place for you. I on the other hand wont be returning until they sort it out, not to say we didnt enjoy our holiday but th theiving and ripping off need to be sorted

you can have your possessions stolen anywhere in the world if you dont look after them!!!!!!as for Turkey being a rip off,I've been to Turkey on numerous occasions,and have NEVER been ripped off,am going again in just over a week,and odds are,I will not be ripped off then either,can you elaborate please on HOW and WHERE you were ripped off???
please back up what you are saying,with evidence.we want to know!!!
debi

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum