Deniz Kapisi

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Deniz Kapisi

Postby redrhino12 » 05 Sep 2005 04:45

When I went in May to the Kapisi large Efes was 5ytl large glass,this August the price had dropped to 4ytl large glass.

Deniz has still got to be one of the best nightspot in Icmeler,music does not go off at midnight as in most places but after midnight really buzzes.

Themed mainly around Karaoke,were some great singers take to the stage,you also get speciality acts,jugglers,breakdancers,fire acts,waiters doing folk dancing and of course all our favourites,kiss kiss,cha cha slide
and all the dancers from eons ago.
A lady English compere precides over all and does a good job.
Free sunbeds,but take into account you will be expected to purchase from their bar.

Its worth an evening out and is next door to the Harmony Bar were the Stella Show is.

Beatifull seaviews at night from the bar are just right for those of us who are romantics.

Gene
redrhino12

Advertisement

Postby Karemolinos » 06 Sep 2005 01:30

:roll: Gene what did you make of 'Michael Jackson' arriving on a speedboat, through the flamming cones on the beach!!! with all of his 'bodyguards'

Pure theatre :oops:
mind you I was a little' Jacksoned 'out by the time I got home .
Karemolinos

Postby redrhino12 » 06 Sep 2005 01:49

Didnt see that, but heard that he arrived with 2 small people one night and it was a great success.
Like I say something different everynight miss one at your peril as the one you miss will be the best.
Thats my luck anyway.

Gene
redrhino12

Postby mop » 06 Sep 2005 02:27

I was in Icmeler that night but did not pass Denizs unitl after 1pm- I believe he was late arriving and some of the comments were rather close to the bone- But i must admit you do find them funny at the time. We use to frequent there alot more but must admit we are still treated like family as we pass by Tekin.
mop

Postby Karemolinos » 07 Sep 2005 06:11

:arrow: Did you find it a bit more of a mozzie trap than usual, fortunately I never got bitten, but my family looked like they had the pox later on. he... he... :twisted:
Hope I don't get bitten in October :?:

Skin-so-Soft Avon :lol:
Karemolinos

Postby Mop » 07 Sep 2005 16:01

The Mozzies were out in force htis year everywhere in Icmeler. Even with all the protection I had on( aftersun with mozzie repelent, avon so soft, mozzie spray) I was bit alive. Many of us decided it was when we went to Breakfast / on the beach but even my suncream had protection.
Mop

Advertisement

Postby Karemolinos » 08 Sep 2005 02:47

:roll: its the price we have to pay for a fantastic holiday - :evil:

I'll probably be eaten alive in October :!:
Karemolinos

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum