THE LIGHTHOUSE IMAM BUYULIDI VIDEO

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

THE LIGHTHOUSE IMAM BUYULIDI VIDEO

Postby STEVEF » 28 Aug 2005 23:31

If you love Imam Buyildi or dont have clue what it is then go to WWW.KENSINGTONVISION.ORG go to the ENTERTAINMENT SECTION and click on READY KENNY COOK, there is a short video made in the kitchen of the wondeful LIGHTHOUSE RESTAURANT. Introduced by SULYMEN the owner. It is very entertaining. I made it the last time I was in Icmeler in July, watch and enjoy.

Please leave a message if liked it then leave more messages about it here
STEVEF

Advertisement

Postby debi » 29 Aug 2005 01:50

8) 8) 8)

Hey,Steve.
I've just watched your video,and all I can say is;Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,we go to Icmeler in 3 weeks,and I am gonna have to try that dish,it looks fantastic!!!Great site too,and those cheesy spuds!!!!!!well,I'm gonna do them for tea tomorrow!!!!

cheers Steve :wink: :wink:
debi

Imam Buyildi

Postby sixy7 » 29 Aug 2005 03:51

Hi Steve,
Thanks for sharing this recipe with us, it is my favourite thing to eat when I am in Turkey but it can be difficult to find somewhere that cooks it, I also like it with beef or lamb.
Our friend who has a hotel in Armutalan cooks it for me, but nice to know that I can go to the Lighthouse on site in Icmeler. Will be there in three weeks :D
Jean
sixy7

imam buyildi at the lighthouse

Postby stevef » 29 Aug 2005 06:02

thats me making the scouse on the other videos also you have to ask for Imam Buyildi as its not on the lighthouses main menu....tell them steve and sheila sent you.....or try a plank or bordelaise steka they are sos so yummy...thnaks for looking at the videos
stevef

Re: imam buyildi at the lighthouse

Postby Guest » 30 Aug 2005 01:14

stevef wrote:thats me making the scouse on the other videos also you have to ask for Imam Buyildi as its not on the lighthouses main menu....tell them steve and sheila sent you.....or try a plank or bordelaise steka they are sos so yummy...thnaks for looking at the videos

Steve,your scouse looks lovely,but if you were to chop veg up on my work top like that,i'd cut your ****** fingers off.HAHAHAHA,

chop chop

Postby stevef » 30 Aug 2005 03:54

thats the beauty of granite work surfaces
stevef

Advertisement

Postby Guest » 30 Aug 2005 23:07

AHHHHHHH,I let you off then :wink: :wink:

Postby Guest » 31 Aug 2005 03:59

:arrow:

Postby Guest » 31 Aug 2005 03:59

:arrow:

• Advertisement