Breakfasts

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Breakfasts

Postby andy » 25 Aug 2005 02:23

Although the breakfasts are always very pleasant, can anyone recommend somewhere where you get plenty of decent bacon and sausage, rather than the normal small bit of bacon and a dodgy slimey sausage.
andy

Advertisement

Postby Fendi Bag Lady » 25 Aug 2005 02:50

Always found breakfasts at The Blue Fox to be the best but have heard that is's closed this year which I am really sad about :( Other than that I found the breakfasts at The Florida restaurant quite good.
Fendi Bag Lady
New User
New User

Postby debi » 25 Aug 2005 03:09

8) 8)

Hi Fendi,me again :lol: youve just mentioned anothe one I've never heard of,you'd think I'd never been to Icmeler before,and I've been loads :lol: ,Where is this restaurant in conjunction to the canal,cheers Fendi,
Debi.
debi

Postby andy » 25 Aug 2005 03:19

Yes had one at the blue fox last year and it was probably the best i've had, unfortunately this year the blue fox is a car park.
andy

Postby Sue » 25 Aug 2005 04:23

Hi Andy. I can recommend an excellent breakfast and its been the same for the 6 years we have been going there. It is at the BONJOUR Restaurant. We always go there when we feel like an english breakfast. We have had a breakfast or two at the Blue Fox and that was very good too, but sadly it has gone. But I highly recommend the BONJOUR . It is in the square near to the ATM machines :lol:
Sue

Postby Fendi Bag Lady » 26 Aug 2005 02:46

Hi Debi, The Florida restaurant is located at the top of the canal (not the beach end) across the road facing The Sports bar. There's lots of bars and restaurants that other people talk about that I aint heard of, I guess we just find our own little corners of comfort!!
Fendi Bag Lady
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby debi » 27 Aug 2005 01:38

8)

thanks Fendi,we should be able to find it from your directions,and will give em a go for brekkie.Theres no way is there that you can fit in all the recommendations of places to eat,as you say,there is sooo many nice ones.but we have decided to come out of our comfort zone this year,and try a few different places,4 weeks today,can't wait :wink:
debi

Postby Melinda » 27 Aug 2005 03:22

Hello to all you english breakfast eating people. I agree with Sue that the Bonjour is an excellent breakfast....Not atall greasy...perfectly cooked ....delicious......yum yum :D
Melinda

Postby TurkishDelight » 27 Aug 2005 03:29

Hi Debi

Going to do the same as you this year, get out and try a few differant restaurants and bars. We always stick to the same old favourites deceided to explore a bit more, even though we have been to Icmeler 7 times now :shock: daft init. Have you or any one else heard of or tried a restaurant called the Rising Sun :?: don't know anything about this one, can anyone help.

TurkishDelight.
TurkishDelight

Postby debi » 27 Aug 2005 03:44

8)

Turkishdelight,Hi.
No,sorry,havn't heard of that one,is it Chinese,although,sounds more like Japanese :) The guy you want is Gene,but he is still away,actually in icmeler and I'm sure he will know it.God,I'm gonna come home the size of a house this year,hahah,with all these different restaurants to try.Think I'll take week 1 clothes,and, week 2 (BIGGER) :wink:
debi

Postby TurkishDelight » 27 Aug 2005 06:19

Hi Debi
Don't think the Rising Sun is Chinese or Japanese, just found out a lad that used to work in the Blue Fox now works in there, thought we go and say hello. Two weeks Mon for me can't wait now :D :D

Sad to hear that the Blue Fox is now a car park :cry: did a cracking breakfast in there. Still we will give the Bonjour a try this time.

TurkishDelight.
TurkishDelight

Advertisement

Titanic

Postby Tracy » 27 Aug 2005 18:17

Definately Titanic, ate there most mornings for breakfast, we it was nearly lunchtime, but it was the best. and even got coffees and apple tea after - on the house, sometimes 3 coffees each for me and my husband.

We ate other places for breakfast but always ended up back at Titanic.
Tracy

Postby andy » 02 Sep 2005 03:24

Perhaps see you in bonjour for brekkie, we go a week on sunday.
andy

Postby TurkishDelight » 02 Sep 2005 04:11

Its a date Andy :wink: counting the days now can't wait :lol:
TurkishDelight

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum