kurt appartments in icmeler

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

kurt appartments in icmeler

Postby debsthegreb » 19 Aug 2005 02:52

hi sorry about all the questions trying to find the best place to stay can anyone tell me about the kurt appartments in icmeler please :lol:
debsthegreb

Advertisement

Postby Fanny » 30 Aug 2005 01:32

Have stayed next door to the Kurt apts for past 3 years. They look very nice and have spoken to some guests who have stayed ther - good reports. They are in the old village about 5 minutes walk from the market - away from the main resort area, but a few minutes walk away or about 6YTL to the top end of the canal near the taxi rank
Fanny

kurt apts

Postby jejo » 16 Sep 2005 04:07

if you look on the holidaytruths site, then you will find my review of these apartments from this july under hotel reviews. had a brilliant time, and these apartments are peaceful and quiet, just what I needed after a year of working with children and wanting to completely relax. There was quite a few children there, from babies to teens (including my own, unfortunately I had to take my 14 year old), but they were all brilliantly behaved and a credit to their parents, (except mine). If you have teenagers, then they might get bored unless they like sunbathing or lounging in the pool. There wasn't the usual group of single young guys, shouting, swearing and whatever else at the side of the pool or noise from others at night. Just so relaxing and I want to go back now! but will have to wait until next july.
jejo

kurt apartments in icmeler

Postby jejo » 16 Sep 2005 04:08

if you look on the holidaytruths site, then you will find my review of these apartments from this july under hotel reviews. had a brilliant time, and these apartments are peaceful and quiet, just what I needed after a year of working with children and wanting to completely relax. There was quite a few children there, from babies to teens (including my own, unfortunately I had to take my 14 year old), but they were all brilliantly behaved and a credit to their parents, (except mine). If you have teenagers, then they might get bored unless they like sunbathing or lounging in the pool. There wasn't the usual group of single young guys, shouting, swearing and whatever else at the side of the pool or noise from others at night. Just so relaxing and I want to go back now! but will have to wait until next july.
jejo

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum