The Angel Inn Apartments, Icmeler

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

The Angel Inn Apartments, Icmeler

Postby Diane Rigby » 09 Aug 2005 20:14

Has anyone stayed in these apartments recently. I think they have new owners (the same famly that own the Sevgi Apartments). Are they the same ones as are available from ICR. Does anyone know where the angel inn apts are in relation to the Sevgi aparts. We stayed at the Sevgi in 2004 and was hoping to go back but when I emailed the owner he says he now has 2 blocks of apts and can put in the the Angel inn. Any info would be apreciated. Thanks Di. 8)
Diane Rigby

Advertisement

Postby Fanny » 30 Aug 2005 01:41

Hi again Di, just browsing through and came across this [old] post of yours. Angel Inn apts are directly behind Sevgi aparts - with access on foot up the stairs past the showers. Guests from both are always welcome to use each other's pool.
Angel has only 12 apts - all spotless with 1 bed with air con (£30 pw) and overlook the pool. Very friendly, good atmosphere - which is why we just keep going back :lol:
The pool gets more sun than the Sevgi - sun all day and isn't as crowded as Sevgi. It's all one depth - about 6' with a SMALL kids splash pool.
If you want I can send a private message with some photos attached.
BTW Sevgi owner Gunay is Angel owner Ibo's cousin - and Ibo is Captain Bullshit's brother!!
Fanny

Postby Diane Rigby » 30 Aug 2005 01:55

At last, I was beginning to think nobody had stayed here. As I said we stayed at the Sevgi last year but they couldn't get us in next July so Gunay suggested Angel Inn. I would be very grateful if you would PM me with some photo's. I believe you are there the same time as us. Our flight out is from Manchester at 2210 on 21/7 where are you going from. How many times have you been. I thought that they might be behind. I did have a wonder around the back once. Sorry about all the questions am just so excited now that I have a bit more info about the place. I cant wait, 47 weeks and counting. 8) 8) 8)
Diane Rigby

Postby Fanny » 03 Sep 2005 06:30

Diane
Thanks for the PM, I've tried to reply so hope it's worked. If it has, then sorry for repeating what's in the post above - tried that a few times too :oops: but given the number of duplicate posts, I guess it's not just me :lol:
Next year will be our fourth at the Angel, though friends who recommended it will be on their fifth! We all enjoy it so much, we book for the following year before we leave - makes going home a little easier :lol:
We must be trying to keep it secret to make sure we can get in ha ha We've still not booked our flights for next year, cos am still recovering from 3 weeks there and this time in 2 weeks we should be on the plane - can't wait!! Will bear Trav Repub in mind cos they seem good prices - the only ones I could find that were cheaper were My Travel and have had nothing but delays with them so don't mind paying a bit more if it's with someone else - THomas Cook or Excel
We go from Manchester too so I'll let you know if we end up on the same flight - we could maybe share the transfer one way and save a bit of £££ :lol:
Fanny

Postby Fanny » 03 Sep 2005 06:32

Sorry if this comes up twice - it looks like it's not gone through :roll: Diane
Thanks for the PM, I've tried to reply so hope it's worked. If it has, then sorry for repeating what's in the post above - tried that a few times too :oops: but given the number of duplicate posts, I guess it's not just me :lol:
Next year will be our fourth at the Angel, though friends who recommended it will be on their fifth! We all enjoy it so much, we book for the following year before we leave - makes going home a little easier :lol:
We must be trying to keep it secret to make sure we can get in ha ha We've still not booked our flights for next year, cos am still recovering from 3 weeks there and this time in 2 weeks we should be on the plane - can't wait!! Will bear Trav Repub in mind cos they seem good prices - the only ones I could find that were cheaper were My Travel and have had nothing but delays with them so don't mind paying a bit more if it's with someone else - THomas Cook or Excel
We go from Manchester too so I'll let you know if we end up on the same flight - we could maybe share the transfer one way and save a bit of £££ :lol:
Fanny

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum