Buffalo Karaoke Bar

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Buffalo Karaoke Bar

Postby redrhino12 » 22 Jan 2005 16:02

Not far from the Iguana apartments with the chippy accross the road, Mine Host of the Buffalo Bar who I know as sugar makes everyone wellcome at his friendly bar.
With large bottled Effes at 2ytl (77p) and cocktails at buy one get one free at 7ytl (£2.90) this has got to be the cheapest bar in Icmeler.
Having a free pool table and dartboard if required.
While most bars switch off there music at midnight,Sugar is able to move his customers inside his airconditioned bar,close the large glass doors and carry on playing his easy music and singing,(Sugar has a fine voice) till the early hours,a must for the night owls amongst us.

Gene
redrhino12

Advertisement

Buffalo Bar

Postby Kevin and Carol » 31 Mar 2005 19:54

We go to Icemeler every June and in September if we get the chance. We go in loads of bars, but always end up at the Buffalo. The place is very relaxed.
Sugar, the owner, has become a good friend, nothing is too much for him.
The bar is well run, clean and well priced.
We fly out for 2 weeks 17th June, staying at The Grass Apartments, 2 Adults and a child who will be nearly 5 years old. Any feedback for these apartments? :D :lol: :wink:
Kevin and Carol

Postby Zog » 10 Apr 2005 04:15

The Buffalo is one of our face bars in Icmeler, Sugar always has time to chat and he never forgets a face, in fact he is one of the most helpful people I have met in Turkey. Last year he drove me to a Pharmacy in Marmaris to get something for my wife........at 2 am !! He is opening a nightclub this year so, good luck to him. :lol:
Zog

Postby JT » 10 Apr 2005 14:29

He opened it last year zog but was a bit late I think.

It was a really nice place and hoping he does it again ealry season.

I was talking to him the other day and forgot to as him.
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby Zog » 11 Apr 2005 16:58

Yeah, I was talking to him last October and he said that some planning application hadnt went through in time to get it open for last season and he lost a fair amount of money on it. Hope it goes ok for him this year as he is a nice guy.
Zog

Postby debi » 08 May 2005 14:05

sounds great place,but dnt know where the Buffalo is,or the Iguana.Anywhere near the canal?
debi

Advertisement

Postby redrhino12 » 09 May 2005 15:57

Hi Dbi,
The Buffalo is up a side road opposite the Blue Rainbow and behind the Icmeler Apartments.
The Iguana is 50 metres away along the top road to the right above the Buffalo.

Gene
redrhino12

buffalo

Postby heathy2005 » 14 Sep 2005 21:43

yer it has to be the cheapest in icmeler but the draught beer is watered down so much it is just the same as shandy. when we went turkey there was 40 people went from the same area and and there was a bar called florida and the owner called jack used to give us all discounts and beer for 2ytl nice food in there too
heathy2005
New User
New User

Postby redrhino12 » 15 Sep 2005 01:13

Hi Heathy,
Sugars draught beer he has on sale in the Buffalo Bar @ 1ytl per ice frozen glass is skol,although not as srong as Efes is quite nice.
Strong words to say anyone waters their beer down without producing some factual evidence.
Also are we talking about the same Bar because when I holidayed in Icmeler in May Sugar was not selling draught beers only bottled Efes,draught was only introduced this summer.

Gene
redrhino12

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum