Holiday Restuarant and Cafe Bar

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Holiday Restuarant and Cafe Bar

Postby shaneaaron » 24 Jul 2005 00:41

Just come back from Icmeler and the best restaurant must be the hoiday restuarant the owner Mehmet (pancakeman) is very friendly and welcoming. The meals are made by the best chef in icmeler Ali. This restaurant is certainly worth a visit.
shaneaaron
New User
New User

Advertisement

ripped off

Postby hornets » 24 Jul 2005 02:40

Must agree with shaneaaron about the travelllers rest,we had the same problem after we booked and aircon included.YES WATCH THAT`CON :cry: :cry:
hornets

apartments

Postby hornets » 24 Jul 2005 02:41

Must agree with shaneaaron about the travelllers rest,we had the same problem after we booked and aircon included.YES WATCH THAT`CON :cry: :cry:
hornets

apartments

Postby bj » 24 Jul 2005 02:42

bj

holiyday restaurant ( old pancakes house)

Postby marie » 12 Sep 2005 14:11

My friend Mehmet ( pancakeman ) is the ower of this place. He and his staff are very friendly. The food is very good, i have never eat so good pancakes that i did here. i was there nearly everyday and eat. :o
marie

holiyday restaurant ( old pancakes house)

Postby marie » 12 Sep 2005 14:12

My friend Mehmet ( pancakeman ) is the ower of this place. He and his staff are very friendly. The food is very good, i have never eat so good pancakes that i did here. i was there nearly everyday and eat. :o
marie

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum