Titanic

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Titanic

Postby Diane Rigby » 20 Jan 2005 15:28

(':lol:') Stayed in Icmeler in July/August 2004 and went to Titanic. Excellent food. A little bit more expensive than some of the cheaper bars but the steak Diane was to die for. The best steak I have ever had, well worth the little extra. Di. 8)
Diane Rigby

Advertisement

Titanic

Postby Tracy » 09 Feb 2005 09:53

We ate in Titantic quite a few time either breakfast, lunch or dinner. Again, great food and friendly staff, Oscar, Spike .
Last edited by Tracy on 07 Aug 2006 11:26, edited 1 time in total.
Tracy

Postby fendlyra » 09 Feb 2005 13:53

came across this restaurant one visit seemed to be full most of the time,
so ok lets give it a try, my wife ordered lamb chops, i ordered steak
after about 15 mins the meal arrived.
my meal was ok but my wifes chops were so tough it was impossible to
even cut with a knife.
we sent the chops back no problem ,but we waited another 65 min for
her meal to arrive . SORRY NEVER AGAIN

Fendlyra
fendlyra

Postby Jessica!! » 15 Jun 2005 12:10

YEs food was nice here! the first time we went we had a power cut in the restuarant so it was very authentic! x
Jessica!!

Postby AnnieT » 25 Jun 2005 20:12

When in Icmeler last year Titanic was one of our favourite haunts, so the night we arrived it was the first place we went. What a difference a year makes!! The staff was more or less the same , Oscar Spike etc. but the service had gone downhill, very slow, and we were charged for water we did not have. We thought it was just a bad night so booked again for the fish in salt for later in the week.Again very slow And over charged again for a meal which was poor. CHECK YOUR BILL!! Dont just trust the total on the back. :(
AnnieT

Postby Guest » 26 Jun 2005 09:49

Thanks for the tip Annie,will double check ALL bills this year,a thing we have never even thought to do before in Turkey,but after reading comments on the HT forum,I think one would be mad not to do.

Advertisement

Postby ROCKY » 08 Jul 2005 19:09

We visited the Titanic this year after last year finding it great. As someone said, what a difference a year makes. The food was burnt, the service was bad and watch your bill.
ROCKY
New User
New User

Postby Guest » 10 Aug 2005 17:42

Just returned from Icmeler and after reading the previous posts, Titantic must have got their act together. We ate there 4 times on two weeks at evening and every morning for breakfast. Food was by far the best, service was good considering they were always full, and their complementary coffee is the best coffee in Icmeler. In a morning I think we had sometimes three free coffees, and the children apple tea.

They were always welcoming, had a chat from everyone no matter how busy they were always made an effort to come and say hi.

Again, maybe not the cheapest, but who wants "cheap" food??

Must mention Hassan who was actually on holiday, he is turkish lives in Norway but is friends with all the guys there and was working for free while he was on holiday, he always greated everyone with a smile, had time to sit and chat, was a really nice, genuine guy, even bought us all a drink on our last night.

Titantic - the best!

Postby Guest » 10 Aug 2005 17:42

Just returned from Icmeler and after reading the previous posts, Titantic must have got their act together. We ate there 4 times on two weeks at evening and every morning for breakfast. Food was by far the best, service was good considering they were always full, and their complementary coffee is the best coffee in Icmeler. In a morning I think we had sometimes three free coffees, and the children apple tea.

They were always welcoming, had a chat from everyone no matter how busy they were always made an effort to come and say hi.

Again, maybe not the cheapest, but who wants "cheap" food??

Must mention Hassan who was actually on holiday, he is turkish lives in Norway but is friends with all the guys there and was working for free while he was on holiday, he always greated everyone with a smile, had time to sit and chat, was a really nice, genuine guy, even bought us all a drink on our last night.

the bill

Postby andy g » 06 Sep 2005 18:46

great food in the titanic but every time we went there, our bill came out with extras on, so my advice would be check it and try the mellissa's next door also good food.
andy g

Postby Guest » 13 Sep 2005 03:35

Well I thought it was a good place, a wee bit lacking in atmosphere for my teenage daughter

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum