old famous kitchen

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

old famous kitchen

Postby mama » 17 Jun 2005 19:27

can some one remind us where the old famous kitchen is again can remember seeing it but cant quite place location
mama
New User
New User

Advertisement

famous Kitchen

Postby shaz » 19 Jun 2005 20:12

I think the famous kitchen is near the canal, at the road end :)
shaz

Postby redrhino12 » 20 Jun 2005 05:49

Charley restaurent on your left,then Cartier Hotel and fun Pub,then a couple of shops,Turkish cafe,my favourite,supermarket on corner,turn left,its just up that road.
Blondies bar and Mirhay hotel on your right opposite Cartier,Oasis Bar opposite supermarket on other corner.
Across road from Oasis bar is Hotel S further down this road is the Pulse bar then the Jasmin Restaurent.
across from Pulse is Private hotel then Dreamboys Bar then your on the canal.

Gene
Last edited by redrhino12 on 20 Jun 2005 15:21, edited 1 time in total.
redrhino12

old famous kitchen

Postby shaz » 20 Jun 2005 12:05

Mama

redrhino/gene is an expert on icmeler so i would take his advice not mine on this one . I must have the restaurants confused :( :P
shaz

Postby Alec and Lin » 09 Jul 2005 14:21

this is are favorite restaurant 3rd time to icmeler this time eat at a few restsurants but old famous still the best
A&L
Alec and Lin
New User
New User

i love famous kitchen

Postby bubbley blonde » 30 Jul 2005 22:15

:D hya evry1,
can i just say that i love famous kitchen, and i just wanna say that levit, hakan, auytun, ofuk, hussain and curly i love them all they make you feel so welcome and to that man that said he wasnt impressed wot **** resteraunts have you bin to because if you think that famous is crap you must be on summat and you must be a moaner it is the BEST RESTERAUNT GOIN soz but had to say that and well done all you ppl that agree with me that The Old Famous Kitchen is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love bubbley blonde xxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s does any1 no the website for the old famous kitchen so that i can chat to them thanx xxxxxxxxx
bubbley blonde
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby andy » 31 Jul 2005 00:17

Must have been the chefs night off when i went, I assure you i'm not a moaner if it is me you are refering to. Must admit though loads of people have said how superb it is, so i'll definately give it a go in september and if it's good i'll be straight on the board when i get back to let you now my opinion.
andy

Postby andy » 31 Jul 2005 00:17

Must have been the chefs night off when i went, I assure you i'm not a moaner if it is me you are refering to. Must admit though loads of people have said how superb it is, so i'll definately give it a go in september and if it's good i'll be straight on the board when i get back to let you now my opinion.
andy

Postby Karemolinos » 23 Aug 2005 23:15

After visiting Icmeler about 15 times we took our first visit to the old famous! this year and we weren't dissapointed.
We thought we might try traditional food and went with a recomendation from Levent. The food was lovely. So thank you everyone on this site who gave it lots of praise - it made us give it a try and i'm glad we did!!
Karemolinos

Re: i love famous kitchen

Postby Guest » 23 Aug 2005 23:25

bubbley blonde wrote::D hya evry1,
can i just say that i love famous kitchen, and i just wanna say that levit, hakan, auytun, ofuk, hussain and curly i love them all they make you feel so welcome and to that man that said he wasnt impressed wot **** resteraunts have you bin to because if you think that famous is crap you must be on summat and you must be a moaner it is the BEST RESTERAUNT GOIN soz but had to say that and well done all you ppl that agree with me that The Old Famous Kitchen is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love bubbley blonde xxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s does any1 no the website for the old famous kitchen so that i can chat to them thanx xxxxxxxxx

You have a great command of the English language ,I must say

Postby debi » 24 Aug 2005 01:28

8) 8) 8)

This a restaurant that I would like to try this year,from all the reviews I've read,it's worth trying for sure :wink:
debi

Advertisement

Postby JT » 03 Sep 2005 02:28

Definitely worth trying and contrary to the Turkish person with the really bad grasp of English Grammar who posted the last 3 posts on this topic from a very bad restaurant's computer with an English keyboard, I do not need free drink's in any restaurant or bar anywhere in the world nor does my pal (that is the correct spelling) but we do appreciate good TURKISH friends and not people who try to buy a friendship.

The restaurant will have it's name posted on here for everyone to see after I also put the ip address on first for all to play with.
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby debi » 03 Sep 2005 02:36

I read that john,couldnt make head nor tail of it,obviously a jealous competitor :wink:
debi

Postby Karemolinos » 03 Sep 2005 02:45

:? I've definately missed something??? :?: :?: :?:
Karemolinos

Postby JT » 03 Sep 2005 03:18

I nearly fell over laughing actually as only the owners of two restaurants actually know I have arrived home and the post was put up two hours after I left.

One of the owners is my very good friend Hakan from the Old Famous Kitchen and the other is a very sad owner of another restaurant which actually offered me 15% of the total days takings to get people in there last year but as I don't and never have taken any commission for anything as I don't need the money and also as the restaurant had really rubbish food then I decided to decline the offer.

If the place was good then I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the place if my guests ask about it but if they were any good then they wouldn't need to ask me.

Never mind if the place pops up again as I now have the time to check the board more often then they will be named and shamed.
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby debi » 03 Sep 2005 03:36

8) 8)

Come on john,name and shame em now,I for one,would hate to unwittingly visit his restaurant,as he obviously is not a very nice man,he sounds desperate too,so therefore his food is probably ****. :wink:
debi

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum