Trips for 2005

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Trips for 2005

Postby Christabel » 12 Jan 2005 21:36

Now that its 2005 it would be nice to have people's views on trips available for the summer. Our favourite last year was the Jeep Safari - a brilliant fun day out and excellent value for money. Would like to do something different this year apart from the usual boat trips - anyone any ideas? What about a party on the beach?

Christabel
Christabel

Advertisement

Postby fendlyra » 13 Jan 2005 08:32

Mahabba

my wife and i went quad biking in September last year, it was great fun and only cost £20 each for lunch and about 2 hours biking.

The Beach party sound great fun please advise.
fendlyra

Postby louise » 20 Jan 2005 13:35

Merhaba....

My fave trip was white water rafting just outside Side!
louise

Postby carly_p » 15 Feb 2005 20:09

i went to turkey last year to marmaris an i loved it we went on a trip to a place wer u get a mud bath an all that it was ded good !! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D goin back in june cnt wait hahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
carly_p
New User
New User

Beaches and Activities

Postby dimrie » 15 Feb 2005 21:15

8) A party on the beach sounds great fun,perhaps John and Rami could organize something !!
Norman and Diane
dimrie

Postby debi » 08 May 2005 13:54

:wink: :wink: :wink:
well,I'm just boring,cos I love my boat trips.hahaha,best way to get a fab tan!!!.Went on the jeep safari 2 years ago,and the heavens opened,we were like drowned rats by the time we got back,no fun at all,but could see it would be fantastic on a lovely day.we got our money back tho,one consilation i suppose.A beach party sounds good.
debi

Advertisement

Postby redrhino12 » 09 May 2005 16:09

Try the trip to Datca
Travel by bus about 1 and half hours along the Bozburan peninsular when to get to the top of the mountains you can see to the right the Bay and Gumbet and to the left the Bay of Marmaris.

Some lovely scenery along the way and Datca is a beautifull little town with an harbour and loads of quaint shops and bars.

One of my favourite places but dont want to share with to many people.

Gene
redrhino12

Postby Colette » 09 May 2005 17:00

boat trips, boat trips and more boat trips lol thats wot i like , fancy the cleopatra island one have to say :D
Colette

boat trips

Postby Karemolinos » 27 Aug 2005 04:47

Went on a good trip to the mud baths (again :? ) but this time it was a little different.

Organised through Icmeler Travell Centre (Carol) we, took a bus to Dalyan through all the little villages etc about an hour and 15 mins then got onto the little boats to the mudbaths only took 5 mins.

Because we were early , there was hardly anyone else there ,so it was much better than usuall not so rushed.

Then back in the boat, to the big lake, then to a big restaurant for lunch. After that a trip down the river to the tombs and onto Turtle beach for a swim. :lol:

After that back on the boat , to the bus and stopped off at a diamond/gold place.(where my lovely hubby bought me a gold and opal ring. thanks darlin')

The bus drops you off outside your hotel. A good day had by all, and for not much more than the usuall Dalyan trip price.

Food from the restaurant was included in the price. A good trip a bit different. 8)
Karemolinos

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum