any1 remember the rocafellas restaurant

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

any1 remember the rocafellas restaurant

Postby *~* TaShA *~* » 26 May 2005 14:38

hiya does any1 remembet the rocafellas restaurant b4 it became the wondeboys the last time i was there wen that restaurant was, was in 2002 bcoz we didnt go in 2003 but went back last year and it wasnt there and nobody seems 2 remember it when we have asked people.
plz let me no if any1 remembers it lol
tash xxxxx
*~* TaShA *~*

Advertisement

Postby redrhino12 » 03 Jun 2005 15:46

Remember it well,
The Wonderboys do a great night out with plenty of themes and acts.

Gene
redrhino12

Rockafellas

Postby Norman » 30 Jun 2005 07:55

Yes we remember it also. Jan and Dave, an English couple, had it then. Jan left to work at the Baron while Ahmed(Al Fayed from Deniz Kapesi) was manager. She left that place and then went to work at the clothes shop in the square for a while. Dave was working as barman at the Two Sisters for a while then left to work at the chippy around the corner. Jan now works at the Travellers Rest and Dave is managing the appartments which are attached to the Travellers. We were speaking to both of them in June while we were there. The Travellers Rest is quite nice too if you like English food and lots of it. Jans daughter is married to Tekins son. Tekin is the owner of Deniz Kapesi. Ahmed (Al Fayed) is now manager of a place in Marmaris called Blackstone, it's on the main road into Marmaris.
Hope that helps to bring everybody up to date.
Norman

Postby redrhino12 » 30 Jun 2005 08:26

Hi Norman,
Thanks for the info,it sounds quiet in depth,just one point though Tekin the owner of the Kapisi has only got two daughters ,Lara and Besta I have been to their house several times and know the family well.
Maybe the girl is married to one of Tekins brothers?

Gene
redrhino12

Rockafellas

Postby Norman » 30 Jun 2005 09:21

Sorry about that I think its nephew not son, all I know is its one of the family. Must be Icmeler withdrawal symptoms!!
Norman

Postby Guest » 03 Sep 2005 05:44

It is his Nephew. Ender ( aka Casper ) is married to Helen and have a beautiful littles boy. Ender has recently had an operaion on his back and was in quite a bit of pain the last time we saw them. We drank at Rockafellas while Dave owned it and every year we go back we meet up with him and Jan. Nice family all round.

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum