holiday 2020

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

holiday 2020

Postby davegough » 22 May 2020 12:05

Hi all
I trust you are all well so is Icmeler open this year or not still have a holiday booked for 4th August for 2 weeks hoping we will be able to come and i cannot get on any web cams can you help x
davegough

Advertisement

Re: holiday 2020

Postby ivano » 22 May 2020 16:20

probably will start flying to turkey july/august so long as things don't get worse and with extra checks at airports and a period of self isolation when your return to uk also travel insurance wont cover covid 19
ivano

Postby hagarg » 22 May 2020 17:11

the only cameras working are the council ones the icmeler webcam is down at the moment simons diamons is also and he is still in germany the link for marmaris webcams http://www.marmaris.bel.tr/canli-yayin
hagarg

Postby dodge » 23 May 2020 16:56

We are due to go on the 10 th August for three weeks unless there is a dramatic recovery in the UK then I can not see it happening and to be honest would prefer it to be cancelled as this would be the 21 st consecutive year we have been to Icmeler and would not want to go with all the restrictions in place it would not be the relaxing holiday we have enjoyed in the past . Also who in there right mind would go on holiday without insurance that covered you for Covid 19 if the the unthinkable happened and you became ill with it you could be facing a hospital bill of many thousands of pounds.
dodge

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum