Doruk hotel &suites

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Doruk hotel &suites

Postby kez&sue » 05 Jun 2017 19:10

Hi all we returned home last Tuesday 30th of May having spent 7 nights at the doruk we were really worried about booking this hotel as we had stayed at the Miray for many years but due to jet2 pulling out of the Miray we looked elsewhere ,having asked a few questions regarding the doruk we decided to book and boy am I glad we did we stayed in one of the suites that overlook the marvellous bay and wow what a fabulous view to wake up to ,we enjoyed this hotel that much that I booked via the jet2 app the 1st morning whilst having breakfast which by the way was really really good the usual turkish fair but with the chef on hand to cook you omelettes/fried eggs etc .all the staff are lovely the owner Mustapha introduced himself to us and welcomed us to his hotel a nice touch Ahmed his nephew who undertakes the general running of the hotel is also very friendly allowing us to keep the suite on untill 3pm without paying any extra , the restaurant called zenith is also run by the hotel mehmet, serdar the manager and waiter are lovely they genuinely seem to want you to enjoy your stay we ate at the hotel twice during the week and the food was every bit as good as anywhere else in icmeler ,they do not hassle anyone to eat there they don't even have anyone on the street outside asking you to come in they say they want guests/customers to have a relaxing time without any pressure, now I know this isn't to everyone's cup of tea but they don't have any sky sports or uk tv channels just turkish background music st s level where you can have a conversation with other guests , for me a refreshing change .so we cannot wait to return on the 18th of September to 14 nights.
Thank you all at the doruk!!!!!!!
kez&sue

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum