april weather

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

april weather

Postby Yorkie » 24 Jan 2017 22:04

Looking at going icmeler in early april.can anyone tell me if its warm and is the town fully open
Yorkie
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: april weather

Postby geordie1970 » 24 Jan 2017 23:04

Hi,

Never been that early, May is the earliest we've been (twice).

Temp according to AccuWeather for April 2016 was at a low of 21 degrees - 27 degrees at a high through the day. Evenings were a bit nippy at 16 degrees on average.

I would guess you'd have a bit of rain at times and if it's like September you may also have some fantastic thunderstorms! :shock:

Some places would be open, but many will just be getting sorted for the start of the season really.

Hope this helps :wink:
geordie1970

Re: april weather

Postby blondie » 30 Jan 2017 09:34

April can be a bit mixed weather-wise - it can be nice and sunny and a bit cooler at night, but you can also get showers as well. As for what will be on, there will be some places open and more tend to open up as the month progresses, but don't expect to find everywhere up and running and in full swing. Some things such as trips and excursions may depend on whether there are enough people around to make them worthwhile, for instance.
I think as long as you are going knowing that it is going to be relatively quiet and not everywhere will be open, then that's fine. It's when people go expecting it to be like it is in the height of the season that they are often disappointed to find it so much quieter.
blondie

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum