ICR to the rescue again!

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

ICR to the rescue again!

Postby blondie » 04 Sep 2016 12:35

Just a quick thanks to JT for getting us sorted out with some last-minute accommodation for Icmeler yesterday. We don't normally leave it this long to book, but hubby runs his own cleaning company and had problems sorted out cover for all his jobs. Had been searching fruitlessly online for either flights plus accommodation or a package, and eventually managed to sort out flights, but many places were coming up as fully booked or at ridiculous prices. Emailed JT (which I should have done in the first place, lol) - he called me back right away and within minutes, had us sorted out! ICR service at its best - yet again!
blondie

Advertisement

Re: ICR to the rescue again!

Postby JT » 04 Sep 2016 12:41

Always
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby smc4761 » 05 Sep 2016 19:52

Why is it so difficult to book accomadation just now. Is this due to the Turkish holidays?

All season we have been reading how quite resort is
smc4761

Postby stevew » 06 Sep 2016 16:28

I think the problem is that some Hotels/Apartments have either closed and /or moved Clients to Sister Hotels, such as Siesta. I think Juniper all going into the LeToile, so less staff are required and that means less rooms...other places are following suit. JT may know of a different reason, but these are my thoughts..But back to the to ICR.....Always Great friendly service, with Expert knowledge and eagerness to help in any situation....
Steve
Last edited by stevew on 06 Sep 2016 18:53, edited 1 time in total.
stevew

Postby ScouseFitz » 07 Sep 2016 10:37

Have to agree on the great service point.

I'd booked and paid for our flights the day before I called JT to confirm our transfer. While we were talking John went online and found flights leaving on the same day at the same time. From Liverpool not Manchester, which was great because we live 10 mins drive from Liverpool airport, so no parking fees. The only difference was the flight went to Bodrum. JT reassured me that the transfer was only slightly longer. As we'd booked with Easyjet, I simply cancelled the original flights within the 24hr cooling off period (a cost of £13), and rebooked the Bodrum one. We saved over £1000 in total across the 6 of us!!! Nice one, JT!

On the day, the transfer took exactly 1hr 40 mins, which is what it would've taken from Dalaman anyway. Plus, and it's a big plus, we'll never fly through Dalaman again. Bodrum is a FAR superior airport. Quicker, cleaner, with a better selection of food and drink, and much, much cheaper. I was actually shocked that I'd never read this about Bodrum airport before.

Plus, the help and service in resort from Michelle and Elaine is second to none. Who else offers that? Nobody else, that's who!!

ICR every time for us, that's for sure.
ScouseFitz

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum