How are things in icmeler at thye moment

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

How are things in icmeler at thye moment

Postby JanetS » 28 Jul 2016 14:07

I was just wondering how things are in Icmeler at the moment
as we are due to arrive in a few weeks.
JanetS

Advertisement

Re: How are things in icmeler at thye moment

Postby Macca » 01 Aug 2016 10:05

I would like to know that as well! As we arrive end of the month. I am very very suprised no one has answered this question as its unusual for questions not to be responded to.

Is it a lot quieter than previous years, on Facebook the Three Bells, as an example looks very quiet, not a lot of people in, and on the live cam it looks less busy around the square.

Won't stop us going, or having a good time but it does lose a bit of atmosphere if it's very quiet :)
Macca

Postby joseph1946 » 02 Aug 2016 09:46

When we went in May it was Quite but we enjoyed it,we go again on the 5th of September and we will enjoy it again,the best time to go on the Webcam is night time when you can see all the people knocking about,in the day time all the people are on the beach are in the hotel pools so you dont see as many people knocking about,go and enjoy your self cos i will when we go.
joseph1946

Postby chezza100 » 02 Aug 2016 10:40

I came on home on 25th July and overall it is quiet but places are busy at times - Richard's Place always seemed busy and a few bars seemed busy some nights and not so busy on others.

The beach had busy days as there were a lot of Turks on vacation at that time.

My friend has been looking for flights for her daughter going this weekend & she's struggling to find availability so hopefully its picking up.
chezza100

Postby Macca » 02 Aug 2016 18:21

Thanks for the responses :) Glad to know the resort is as good as ever although a bit quieter than usual. Although I think it has been quietning down since the Mayor has been messing about with the entertainment etc
Macca

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum