Result..Thomas Cook cock up

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Result..Thomas Cook cock up

Postby mansy » 24 Jul 2016 14:20

Update on my disaster with Thomas Cook.
Maybe next time they cancell a flight 5 months befor a holiday ...they will inform all passengers

RESULT !!! I have stuck in there like a dog with a bone. After a lot of arguing with Thomas Cook I finally went to the top brass....result £680 compensation winging its way to me. I'm one happy person
mansy

Advertisement

Re: Result..Thomas Cook cock up

Postby blondie » 24 Jul 2016 15:19

Well done - just shows how it pays to be persistent and not let them fob you off!
blondie

Postby mansy » 24 Jul 2016 15:28

They tried to fob me off a couple of times Blondie. I decided it was a case of Thomas Cook investigating Thomas Cook, took matters into my own hands, used the "resolver" website totally free of charge, and it paid off. I recommend the site to anyone. No fee, even if you win.
mansy

Postby blondie » 24 Jul 2016 16:10

Yes, I dealt with the resolver website through work for some time and it is very good for all kinds of consumer-related issues. Glad it finally paid off for you - I think a lot of people do give up when they are initially fobbed off by the likes of TC in this situations, but you've got to keep on at them and not give in. Enjoy your hard-earned compensation!
blondie

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum