Still quiet

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Still quiet

Postby kez&sue » 26 May 2016 19:06

Hi all having been back almost a week now I have received a couple of photos from friends in resort and in the background the bars and restaurants still look very quiet,BBC radio 5 live did a very interesting report a couple of days ago live from hisaronu interviewing the mayor,bar and restaurant owners holiday makers etc and everything they were all saying the same as we heard a week ago in icmeler, I feel so sorry for all the lovely people that rely so much on all of us taking our hard earned holidays in Turkey,so please anyone reading this worried about going this year please go it's as safe as anywhere else in the world including the UK.
kez&sue

Advertisement

Re: Still quiet

Postby conefairy » 26 May 2016 21:14

It wont be quiet from the 11th of june ill be there and i make loads if noise
conefairy
New User
New User

Postby kirky » 26 May 2016 21:29

I don't care if it's quiet if I want boom boom I go Benidorm ,just feel for owners restaurants ,bars I be there 2 weeks time with my son haven't been 2 years taking my iPad do blogs roll on :D
kirky

Postby chezza100 » 27 May 2016 09:39

I agree, quiet or busy your holiday is what you make it.

We arrive on 18th July & I can promise it won't be quiet with my 3rd old Godson around :lol:
chezza100

Postby mansy » 27 May 2016 14:04

Sure going to enjoy my holiday quiet or not. nearly in single figures now. roll on June 7th
mansy

Postby Tim Tighe » 27 May 2016 14:12

We arrive on the 7th June, the sun will shine, the food and accomodation will be as good as ever, along with the hospitality.
Can't see a problem really as I am going to relax ;)
Tim Tighe

Advertisement

Postby SeanyP » 27 May 2016 19:15

Tim Tighe wrote:We arrive on the 7th June, the sun will shine, the food and accomodation will be as good as ever, along with the hospitality.
Can't see a problem really as I am going to relax ;)

Completely agree with you mate, been returning to Icmeler for 22 years now, each year there's been 'some excuse' that stops people travelling to Turkey. Selfishly... That suits me, I love Icmeler, busy or quiet, it won't stop us having our well earned time away from everything. Enjoy everyone, enjoy!
SeanyP

Postby kez&sue » 27 May 2016 21:02

I wasn't pointing out it is quiet due to me wanting boom boom music as you put it I was saying it's quiet due to less people travelling to Turkey this year I'm sure you will all enjoy your nice peaceful holidays this year but if numbers don't increase soon the bars and restaurants we all frequent won't be there for very much longer so I was trying to encourage people who might be worried about going to do so
kez&sue

Postby Garngad Jim » 28 May 2016 09:40

Hi all have`nt been on for a while, committed a mortal sin and went to Florida last year, it was fantastic to be honest but will be back to sunny Icmeler on the 20th June and staying at the Kapmar. What has been going on elsewhere has`nt bothered us as we are both very much looking forward to getting the feet up and "having a few" as they say. So come on lets all enjoy ourselves as we have always done! :D :D
Garngad Jim

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum