YUCELINE MEDICAL CLINIC Q&A PAGE

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

YUCELINE MEDICAL CLINIC Q&A PAGE

Postby Rami Off Work » 24 May 2016 12:10

From now on, you will be able to forward all your medical related questions here and Dr. Murat, the owner and operator of New Yuceline Clinic in Icmeler will give you the necessary advice after sharing your issue with his colleagues in the area of their relative expertise based on your question.

We wish Dr. Murat success with his new Clinic and hope you will enjoy this free service.
Rami Off Work
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Re: YUCELINE MEDICAL CLINIC Q&A PAGE

Postby YUCELINE » 24 May 2016 12:11

Hi all,
I'm available to help anyone with questions and of course you can send your message privately if you wish.
Have a nice day.
YUCELINE
New User
New User

Postby SeanyP » 06 Jun 2016 21:17

My wife fell ill last year with an ear infection, it's the first time in 23 years we have ever needed any medical help while in Icmeler, so sought out advice on this very forum. The care was great, the process of paying and claiming couldn't have been easier, but my wife received first class medical help from an English speaking team. Thanks for the heads up guys, and thanks to the team and the Dr. Cheers Rami for posting this,
SeanyP

Postby StevieG » 24 Jul 2017 10:41

Unfortunately I had to seek help in May this year and I attended this clinic.
The team there, starting with the receptionist on, were brilliant. My condition was diagnosed straight away and I was treated and monitored for the following 3 days. My treatment continues in the UK.
I can thoroughly recommend this clinic to anyone with a medical problem and I know my ex-pat friends also use this clinic.
StevieG

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum