Avlu 4 apartments

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Avlu 4 apartments

Postby D Craddock » 20 May 2016 16:03

Stayed many times at Avlu 4. Have heard now under new managment, can anyone advise.
Cannot make it this year not been well,aaaahg. Back next next though.
D Craddock

Advertisement

Re: Avlu 4 apartments

Postby blondie » 20 May 2016 19:23

It is under new management and the couple who are running it now are Murat and Senay, who had the Mavera Hotel when we stayed there a couple of years ago. Although I've never stayed at the Avlu, all I can say is that their hospitality was second to none at the Mavera - they are a lovely couple who really couldn't do enough for you, and I'm sure it will be the same there.
blondie

Postby switchbird » 20 May 2016 20:15

We are flying out tomorrow for a week and staying at the Avlu 4. Will update you when we're back.
switchbird

Postby switchbird » 31 May 2016 00:20

Came back Saturday after having a brilliant relaxing week at Avlu 4. From the moment we arrived we felt as though we knew Murat and Senay as they are so welcoming and helpful without being overpowering. We had a large apartment with two balconies clean and spacious and everything we needed. Food is fresh and delicious. Barbecue night was the best food we have had in Icmeler so tasty and very well presented. So impressed we are booking again for September. Also it is positioned in a quiet street but only a five minute walk into the centre for
switchbird

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum