Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.
Post a reply

who cant wait

09 Jan 2016 12:09

not me roll on june for 2 weeks of fun sun and efes :D :D :D :D

Re: who carnt wait

09 Jan 2016 16:07

I cant wait, seems i wish my life away each year waiting for my holiday to come round. 2 weeks in Icmeler, 3 days in Cappadocia and 3 days in Istanbul roll on July 2nd

10 Jan 2016 16:25

Me too, just under 6 months to go. Gives something to look forward to and really looking forward to returning this year. No doubt the anticipation will build as we get nearer and the thought of a big slice of Anne's cheesecake just adds to the anticipation.

12 Jan 2016 11:04

Excited!!
Just booked 13 nights for May staying at the Siesta Apartments, day flights too 8)

Re: who cant wait

13 Jan 2016 23:25

cant wait back in july for 2 weeks

14 Jan 2016 16:06

We have only been back from Icmeler for 9 days and it already seems like three months!!.Still,roll on April 8th-22nd.Then not long until June 2nd-19th. Certainly keeps you going.

16 Jan 2016 14:44

booked last September for this September for 3 weeks seems ages to go .(that's if monarch decide to tell me what date I am flying :? )

17 Jan 2016 11:35

8th till 25th April. Counting down the days. :D

17 Jan 2016 20:18

We can't wait. Booked 11 nights...June 7th Avlu 1 apartments again.
Seems a long way off yet..but the time will fly by. Already on countdown.

18 Jan 2016 08:02

mansy wrote:We can't wait. Booked 11 nights...June 7th Avlu 1 apartments again.
Seems a long way off yet..but the time will fly by. Already on countdown.

I'm sad to report that we aren't going next year Mansy, Fuerteventura 27/2 for a week, Paphos in Cyprus 28/6 for 10 nights and Greek Island to be decided for a week again in September :wink:

Hopefully, the feeling will come back to visit again soon ...... :cry:

Enjoy your hols!

18 Jan 2016 13:13

will give you a wave on the cam paul with a nice cold efes in the other hand :D :D

19 Jan 2016 01:00

Geordie, we toyed with the idea of elsewhere again, but Icmeler won, but saying that we are going Portugal again in September.

19 Jan 2016 02:21

Cheers Andy, let me know a date and time :D ... And Mansy told you that you'd like the Algarve :wink:

Will let you know when we venture back to Icmeler, might be next year?? ... We'll see :shock:

19 Jan 2016 18:25

Hi geordie,

Any particular reason you are not going back, or do you just fancy a wee change

21 Jan 2016 01:40

Hi Smc, we just found that during our visit last June/July that we were 'bored' :shock: ... Which is something I would never think I would have said :cry:

That was our 6th visit in under 3 years and we've done all the trips, been to most Restaurants and tried many a Hotel ... So when we to Zante in September it did open our eyes and hence the staying away this year.

We will be back no doubt, but when we're not sure? .. There's plenty more places we want to go to and we're lucky enough to be able to afford 3 holidays a year, so it won't take long to see everywhere we hope! Lol

Enjoy your hols, are you back to Icmeler?

Paul

21 Jan 2016 18:34

Paul, I've had same feeling ive given Icmeler a 2 year miss enjoyed Tenerife I may come back this may for 1 week with my son ,what I do miss banter with zaza ,and my favourites Champagne bar,Cupids,Lighthouse ,miss the great food and company.

21 Jan 2016 21:11

Yep, same here Kirky :cry:

Cupids for breakfast (even when staying b&b elsewhere), Tandoori Sizzler, The Chef, The Waterfall, Scotia Bar ... To name just a few! ... It was like going back to see good friends twice a year and although that was great and their hospitality/genuine friendship was/is 2nd to none it didn't feel as exciting last season for some strange reason?

So we took the plunge last September with Zante and had a great week! :wink: .. Weather fantastic and no Thunderstorms/downpours like we're used to in Icmeler the odd night :shock: ... So it's Fuerteventura late Feb for a week, Cyprus for 10 nights June/July and a Greek Island to be decided in September for a week .... Happy hols!!

22 Jan 2016 20:05

Hi Paul,

Back again in May as usual, I have been going since 2002 and Marmaris for years before that.

I can agree with you to an extent with the been there done that aspect, but I enjoy going to different apartments meeting new people so in effect each holiday is different.

One thing i enjoy about Icmeler is the safety/comfort of my holiday. I know where I like and don t like so the holiday is not a gamble as such. I am pretty much a creature of habit. I have been going abroad since the very late 70's and have been to some great places as well as some not so great. probably had my best holidays in Icmeler

Hope you enjoy your hols wherever you go

04 Feb 2016 15:31

On countdown til 27th of May
7 days at the Senem..not stayed there before but been to icmeler around 15 times now...cannot wait :)
Post a reply