Just Back

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Just Back

Postby Amelia12 » 07 Jun 2015 11:24

Hi,

Just back from our two weeks in Icmeler. There are some changes, new electric roofs, shops apparently cannot display goods outside which is weird as you think they are shut! A few places have closed down. To be honest we went the same time last year and it was noticeably quieter. A lot of bars, restaurants were empty with maybe 2 or 3 tables in. We have been going to Icmeler for many years now and I know a lot of people are happy about the changes which happen every year but I think there should be a balance. It was fairly dead but did start to pick up slightly the second week. I think its a shame as it used to be a nice family resort and no I don't want a Marmaris type place which is why I go to Icmeler. When you are eating out you want a bit of an atmosphere and it felt a bit flat but that's just my opinion and I am sure some will disagree. In saying all of this we still love Icmeler, the exchange rate when we left was 4.06 which was brilliant and the people there are lovely which is probably why we return :P
Amelia12

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum