Icmeler Animal Welfare And Donations

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Re: Icmeler Animal Welfare And Donations

Postby JT » 08 Aug 2012 11:29

In case you didnt get the last post from freebutterfly,

This is Jan who runs the show and does all the hard work at the dog home

There is no other English person running this place, no other English person has anything to do with the dogs home
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Postby georgiegirl58 » 08 Aug 2012 12:07

Ok so Jan and freebutterfly are one and the same person. Makes more sense to me now, was a bit concerned that someone was trying to muscle in on the action :? . We went last year and took goodies for the dogs. Jan does so much so these poor animals. Glad everyone is pulling together to help her. We'll be dog walking as well as donating. Keep up the good work. :D
georgiegirl58

Postby noodles1609 » 09 Aug 2012 17:38

We're arriving late Saturday and I have some collars and leads to bring along with a few efes tokens donated by my work colleagues, will wait til we arrive to change for the better rate :)
noodles1609

Postby freebutterfly » 10 Aug 2012 14:55

Hi thought i would let you all know that if you are in Icmeler right now on Saturday night from 6.30 i willbe holding my table sales at the Lal rest. which is in between Robin Hood and The 3 bells and hold them every 2 weeks so if you have any donations or have brought stuff over from uk or better still would like to meet me for a chat please come along there are a great bunch of girls who help me and we always have a laugh so look forward to meeting you if you can. As soon as I get moe onfo from uk about charity donations will post on here my friend Angie who is very good as an ex-cop !! at doing this sort of thing and she is lokking into it with the charities commission we will do it some how take care Jan Icmeler Dogs xxxx:D
freebutterfly
New User
New User

Postby Caltonian » 11 Aug 2012 23:15

Hi Jan, I can't wait til we come over and help you out with things in our own small way. This is going to be one of the highlights of our holiday :D

We've got some treats and collars already, but we will add to it before we head over.

Just over 4 weeks :mrgreen:
Caltonian

Postby JT » 12 Aug 2012 12:11

I popped into the sale at the Lal last night and all the ladies do a great job looking after the welfare of the animals and doing this voluntarty sale every other week

Thank you to the nice cake lady for my crumpets :wink:
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Postby feefee1970 » 14 Aug 2012 10:53

would a old mobile phone on orange network be any good to hand in still has box charger its been used twice, was going to pop it in charity bag here but might be worth something here siemens a62
im also bringing my old bath towels , and dumping them, would they be any good for the shelter to wipe animals down or as bedding or just to dry hands on ect also have a few tshirts that could be made into bandages
a donation too
feefee1970

Postby freebutterfly » 15 Aug 2012 11:12

Hi lots of lovely posts nd yes please bring what ever you can no matter what we can use it or sell it had a good sale saturday raised just over 500 lira so this makes a total 1450 ytl in 3 sales so yippee our vets smiling well just a bit another 2500 lira to go but eh ho i will do it some how seems to be a lot of people here around end of august we should all meet so can put names to faces txt pm me where you all are and give contact nos and i will arrange something and bring Semin my co worker and patron of the charity she would love to meet you hope see you all soon x
freebutterfly
New User
New User

Postby shastie » 15 Aug 2012 20:21

Hi Jan. Just joined your group on facebook. Will bring collars, treats etc. in Sept and visit to walk the dogs again. Hope your fundraising continues to increase and more people join the group to support the cause. Best wishes Susan.
shastie

Postby noodles1609 » 19 Aug 2012 11:16

Been here a week now, have dropped off collars and leads, taken my donation and raynards into icr office. JT - thought donations were going to be listed on here? Have I missed the post? Our names were taken but no receipt given, left a total of £90.
noodles1609

Postby Scotsmiss » 19 Aug 2012 15:34

Hi when is the next table top sale? We arrive late on Friday 24th Aug.
Scotsmiss

Advertisement

Postby blondie » 19 Aug 2012 16:35

Scotsmiss, I understand the next table top sale is on Saturday August 25.
blondie

Postby JT » 19 Aug 2012 16:52

Noodles that fantastic, I did tell Jan the other day that I thought there was some money in the office but no one mentioned it to me yet.

Jan will pop in and pick it up sometime through the week no doubt

I can only list names if I am informed about it

I did drop collars and leads I think and also books off to Jan last week so they may have been yours
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby jmelia128 » 19 Aug 2012 19:13

Are you still matching the donations
JT ???? 8)
jmelia128

Postby JT » 19 Aug 2012 23:26

Whatever was said was said
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby Harrishawk » 20 Aug 2012 17:19

Hi jt
Rami mailed me to say he had credited my icr account with £40 due to the problems we encountered on our recent holiday as i said to him i appreciate the gesture but will probably never use it so was wondering if it could be put to more use at the dogs home if it would be possible for it to be donated to them
Just a thought
Cheers
Harrishawk

Advertisement

Postby JT » 20 Aug 2012 17:33

Colin

That is a really nice gesture from you

I will mail Rami now to make it so
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby Harrishawk » 20 Aug 2012 17:45

Thanks John
Harrishawk

Postby freebutterfly » 21 Aug 2012 15:49

Hello everyone thanks for the donations i will try and arrange to pick them up and also have recieved the collars and leans etc from JT this is turning into a very good year for support the donations are getting bigger and plenty of treats coming over and my table sales doing well the next 1 is this Saturday 25th 6.00 so if anyone here please come and say hello if i can get names of people donating i can also thank you on my facebook Noodles i did get your bag of goodies with the nore inside x hope i can meet as many of you as possible :D x
freebutterfly
New User
New User

Postby JT » 21 Aug 2012 17:39

Jan I will be over Saturday night with the money for you and also more stuff passed into the office today and of course to get my cakes from the lovely cake ladies in the bring and buy

Dont forget folks, anything you dont want to carry home as in towels, clothes, shampoos and even sun lotions, anything in fact pop into the office with them and I will make sure it all gets to Jan as it is a great thing they do for not just the dogs of Icmeler but all animals, I am even growing fond of some of the cats next door to me as long as the dont leave any presents in my garden
JT
Admin
Admin

• Advertisement

PreviousNext

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum