Akyaka Tour - NEW EXCURSION!!!

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Re: Akyaka Tour - NEW EXCURSION!!!

Postby elizabeth » 20 May 2012 08:48

hello john blunose here great trip to akyaka had alaugh with mustafa food very nice i wish i coud sing like you just to keep the cats away from apt see you in july three bells let me know what you want blunose
elizabeth
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby JT » 20 May 2012 09:26

Blunose sorry İ missed the trip but was recovering

Am going tomorrow so will get a lot of photos of the day weather permittıng
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby bikerjambo » 23 May 2012 19:19

We did Akyaka on Wed. 9th, the 1st trip.
Crossing the mountain at 9.30am is cold (that early in the year anyway) but it warms up again as you drop down the other side. Part of the trip took us onto the old Dalaman-Marmaris road, transfers must have been fun going back 30 years or whatever!
1st stop is at the tombs and whilst they're not as fancy as the Dalyan tombs you can get inside these if you want.
Next stop is at the Olive farm for a drink, a really nice relaxing place with the cafe seating area perched on stilts in the river.
Its into Akyaka next and onto the boat for a trip thro the reeds, the wildlife we seen was unreal, lizards, fish, ducks, geese, dragonflys, a riversnake and countless turtles (not the biggies you might see at Dalyan but turtles nonetheless).
Back onshore we were took to a cafe where your provided with a meal, a basic cassarole type meal (choice of 3 I think) then a few hours of free time.
Theres a lovely beach there so swimwear might be needed.
Think we were back in Icmeler for about 5ish, all-in-all a great day out, made a change from the lazy day type trips.
Highlight of the trip for wife, daughter and myself was no hassle whatsoever from bars
Highlight for the wifes aunt was Mustapha lifting her out the jeep, priceless

:D
bikerjambo

Postby stevew » 24 May 2012 06:25

Methinks I'm up for this one JT...... will start a thread nearer September for more people.. :wink:
What is the Min / Max required for this trip.

Steve
stevew

Postby JT » 24 May 2012 11:34

We also sell this with Mustafa's agency so there shouldn't be a problem with numbers
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby stevew » 24 May 2012 14:24

Thanks John,,,, :wink: :wink:
Steve
stevew

Advertisement

Postby oscarnorwich » 04 Jun 2012 06:15

We had a great day out,it was quite a laugh too,Mustafa and Rachel were lovely.We thought it was well worth the money we paid,believe it was cheaper to book through ICR,though as a lady said that she had paid £25,we only paid £20.
oscarnorwich

Postby steve.crowe » 11 Jun 2012 16:04

Just back from the trip. Fantastic! We had a great time. Nice and relaxing, and a great change from the usual boat trips. Only one jeep full (maximum they take is 2). And rachael is a great host. Thouroughly recommend it.
steve.crowe

Postby fifegirl » 13 Jun 2012 10:39

Brilliant trip. Thankyou Rachael and Musapha. The visit to the olive grove was lovely even though we didnt get into the shop.Watching the dragonflies whilst sitting at the waterfall was just amazing. So funny watching the geese play follow the leader pmsl. Remember to wear your wellies when you save the tortoises Racheal. :lol: :lol: Hope to join you again in sept. Jacky xxxxx
fifegirl

Postby 200RJH250 » 16 Jun 2012 07:23

Agree with everyone, had a great day out yesterday, landrover may only take 12 but I think we had a total of 14 in our trip so we followed behind in luxury, in Rachael's air conditioned car, it was lovely, she gave us a personal running commentary, the coffee stop was lovely sitting by the crystal clear stream, lunch was very nice in a restaurant in Akyaka, then a swim in the sea which was nice and shallow, on way back we had a nice refreshing dip in a large swimming pool. A great day out, I thourghly recommend this trip, thanks to Rachael & Mustapher.
200RJH250
New User
New User

Postby sunlover loch lomond » 17 Jun 2012 20:57

We also had a terrific day out on this trip. My husband is disabled so we didn't book before arriving in resort as we wanted to be sure he could access the jeep but that was not a problem as Rachel brought her car and we travelled with her and as last post says we were given individual attention and commentary on the area. Rachel is passionate about he environment and knew exactly where to show us all the places of interest - we were spoiled having her to ourselves. The entire day was full of interesting experiences and as my husband loves wildlife he was thrilled with the whole experience. We would highly recommend this tour and don't be put off if you are disabled as they will do their best to accommodate you. Great value and great day out.
sunlover loch lomond

Advertisement

Postby weapon » 29 Jun 2012 18:14

not particularly fond of the beach, so what else can be done during the free time hours??
weapon

Postby junenw » 04 Jul 2012 18:01

Loved this tour went last week, fantastic value for money. Not much of a Beach Person myself so spent spare time walking round the shops and had a couple of drinks. Lunch was great (thanks Rachael for sorting out my food allergies) but best part for me was the River Swim, even if I did slip in rather than Dive in. :lol:
junenw
New User
New User

Postby debs154 » 14 Jul 2012 08:02

When does this rip run please - I will be there between 25th July and 15th August - I've been keen to do this since I read about it as it's so different from other trips and I've done most of them. I also have friends - a family of 4 staying from 28th July - 11th August who may be interested.
Thanks
debs154
New User
New User

Postby LaneyICR » 14 Jul 2012 08:28

Hi debs154, the Akyaka trip currently takes place on a Monday and a Friday
LaneyICR

Postby debs154 » 14 Jul 2012 08:30

Oh - that's great - I'll be ready for it on the Monday as Wednesday will be my first day and my friend arrives on Saturday.
debs154
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby toonarmybarmy » 21 Jul 2012 12:53

Just been into the office and booked for Friday. Can't wait!

Tim
toonarmybarmy

Postby Scotsmiss » 21 Jul 2012 16:03

Can u advise what dates this will be running from 25th aug to 6th sept.

Thx
Scotsmiss

Postby Lee » 22 Jul 2012 07:50

Tim, me and the g/f went the other day, was really good day out from the resort. You must jump in the river at the boat stop before it goes back, it's is so nice a refreshing.
Lee

Postby LaneyICR » 22 Jul 2012 09:11

Scotmiss this excursion will be running until October so you will be able to get yourself booked on during your stay :)
LaneyICR

• Advertisement

PreviousNext

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum