thanks for directions

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

thanks for directions

Postby callum » 08 Jun 2010 04:25

hi to everyone im new to this but would like to thank you for directions to sony resteraunt had lovely meal there. i love reading your tips everyone is so helpfull thank you im addicted. :lol: :lol:
callum

Advertisement

Re: thanks for directions

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 08 Jun 2010 14:23

glad you had a nice meal there and that the forum helped you :D
xxxxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

hotel pools

Postby callum » 08 Jun 2010 22:46

hi can anybody tell me if you can use pools in hotels you are not siaying at .my family not happy with the pool at there hotel gratefull for any info thanks xx :?:
callum

Re: thanks for directions

Postby Russmac » 09 Jun 2010 06:11

hi callum glad you enjoyed your time in icmeler!! answer to your question is i believe all hotels/aparts will allow you to use there pool as long as you are purchasing drinks and food, i think the only ones which wont let you unless you purchase an all inclusive day ticket is the all inclusive hotels.All they have to do is pop round either thru the day or have a drink the night before and ask the bar man etc

cheers russmac
Russmac

Re: hotel pools

Postby dksbbs » 09 Jun 2010 09:25

callum wrote:hi can anybody tell me if you can use pools in hotels you are not siaying at .my family not happy with the pool at there hotel gratefull for any info thanks xx :?:

The apartments we stay in don't have a problem with this as long as your are spending money. Families from the opposite apartments came across a few times last year and the kids enjoyed the slide in our pool, however when the kids (Teenagers) came across on their own they were refused as they didn't have their parents with them and only came to use the slide and not spend money.

Dave
dksbbs

hotel pools

Postby callum » 09 Jun 2010 09:54

hi dave and russmac thanks for imformation i can text them. great to have all the help you all give maybe when i no a bit more ill be able to help . :lol: :lol: :lol:
callum

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum