help!uploading pics

Are you having problems registering, uploading your profile image or something else? Post your questions here to ask our support team and we will try to help you

Moderator: blondie

help!uploading pics

Postby craigleeds » 15 Mar 2011 13:21

hey folks,am having real trouble putting pics on photo gallery,ive uploaded to photobucket and am now well and truly stuck,tried to follow instructions in technical corner but no joy,if anyone has a guide for idiots your help would b much appriciated :D
craigleeds
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: help!uploading pics

Postby travelingscot52 » 15 Mar 2011 13:31

Craig if you already have them on photobucket you will see a box below your pics with letters and numbers in it just copy and paste whats in the box onto your post and preview it to see what it looks like before submitting

hope this is of some help

rab
travelingscot52

Postby barnie » 15 Mar 2011 16:54

Hi Craig,

Once you've uploaded your photos onto photobucket, you then need to resize them. In "my album" select "edit photos". Select photo you want to resize. Click "resize" once photo has loaded, then select "640 x 480" from drop-down menu. Click "apply", then scroll down and click "replace original". Once resized, page will then show photo as "viewing 1 of ....." and if you hover over photo you will see that it shows 96% instead of 60%. 96% is correct ratio. If you have more photos to resize, then click "next", hover over photo, then hover over "resize" when it appears. Do not click "resize". From drop-down menu click on "640 x 480" then click "OK" on pop up box. Continue as above until all photos are resized. To transfer photos from photobucket to ICR Photo Gallery you hover over photo on photobucket site until a box appears "share/edit/delete/move". Select the bottom box "IMG code". When you select this you will see that IMG code is being copied. All you need then do is paste the IMG code onto your ICR posting and the photo will transfer.

Hope this helps
barnie

Postby craigleeds » 16 Mar 2011 12:42

thanks for your help guys,have resized all pics and copied code but when it comes to pasting to icr it doesnt give me the option to do this,i also cant drag and drop because im on photobucket and cant get that and icr on my screen at same time :? appriciate your help anyway folks,thanks
craigleeds
New User
New User

Postby Colette » 16 Mar 2011 13:49

Just put your cursor in the reply box on ICR and press control and V to paste.
Colette

• Advertisement

Return to Technical Corner