posting comments eg canal stalls

Are you having problems registering, uploading your profile image or something else? Post your questions here to ask our support team and we will try to help you

Moderator: blondie

posting comments eg canal stalls

Postby mel » 09 Feb 2011 17:23

i only joined on the 8th feb i posted comment regarding market stalls but have not seen it anywhere as well as a newby at this i am a complete beginner with a computer so i may struggle for a while mel.
mel

Advertisement

Re: posting comments eg canal stalls

Postby Colette » 09 Feb 2011 17:39

It's in the photo section Mel, I did explain in there that if you read the Icmeler forum you will find the info out bout the canal stalls.

If you click on View your posts , it's just under the google ads bit, you can easily find your post :D
Colette

Re: posting comments eg canal stalls

Postby Fanny » 09 Feb 2011 22:27

Hi and welcome Mel - if you want to catch up on what's been posted since you last visited, just click on BOard INdex, then New Posts after you log in - will let you pick up on any replies to comments you may have posted
Or, in your settings, set them to email you when new posts are made - then all you have to do is log on to your email account through MSN or whatever and you should have a link in your new emails to the new post#
HOpe this helps and looking forward to your posts
x
Fanny

• Advertisement

Return to Technical Corner