Which Part Of The Beach

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Which Part Of The Beach

Postby madazahatter » 25 Jan 2015 18:53

Been travelling to Icmeler for many years now, always been a beach lover and as a creature of habit we have always parked ourselves on the beach in front of Deniz Kapisi. Had many a good time there and made some good friends, I found last year that this bit of the beach seemed to be missing something, I got the impression that the staff had tried to squeeze too many loungers into the space. I know the bars have to make money and I don't mind spending at the bars but I felt a bit too hemmed in there.

What are everyones thoughts on their favourite areas of the beach, staying at the Kapmar this year, beginning of June so I'm fairly central and I'm determined to try other parts of the beach, like I said I don't mind buying my drinks from the lads on the beach and don't mind paying a premium for the service.

Craig
madazahatter

Advertisement

Re: Which Part Of The Beach

Postby blondie » 25 Jan 2015 19:54

We like the Kapisi too...didn't too crowded to us last year though. They are making a few changes this year, so we'll probably pop along there anyway.
In fact, I believe there are quite a few changes on the way this year anyway - no more Yakamoz, for instance - so what may have been a favourite for some people might be different this year. With all the changes being made to some of the places on the beachfront, it's still unclear just what the situation is going to be re the beach itself, so we will have to wait and see - and rely on JT to keep us updated!
blondie

Postby inch1963 » 27 Jan 2015 14:48

We also like to use Kapisi especially now the new jetty is up and running. However we did try B.S and Cocoa Beach areas last summer.Great staff,and the beach is not stony and has a gentle slope into the water so a bit safer for the kids. Regards. Roll on March 26th!!
inch1963

Postby BOBUK » 27 Jan 2015 19:17

Last 2/3 years have used Cocoa Beach but have found the hassle to keep buying drinks even though the four of us have lunch there and do have a few drinks on the beach.Gets up one's nose a big.
BOBUK

Postby Mandy Mo » 10 Feb 2015 15:06

Osman @ Café Savas - really good service :D
Mandy Mo

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum