Rhodes Appts.

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Rhodes Appts.

Postby hillbilly » 27 Aug 2014 17:50

On the verge of booking a couple of weeks here. Is it a good choice? How much of a walk is it to the beach?
Thanks.
hillbilly

Advertisement

Re: Rhodes Appts.

Postby dragon » 27 Aug 2014 21:16

Stayed at the Rhodes for the first time last year. We returned this year and have booked for next year. It is a good distance away from the centre but you can always catch the dolmus and get lifts back from restaurants. The distance from the centre/beach is the only negative. We tend to go along the back streets which are much quicker than going along the main street and of course on the walk back there are a number of watering holes along the way.

We find that we don't go into the centre as often and it's a nice change just to go to places in the old village but this is through choice, not because of the distance. There is none of the hassle that you can get in many other places and Tolga is very welcoming.

These apartments tick all the boxes as far as we're concerned, the Rhodes apartments are definitely recommended :)
dragon

Postby Sami » 30 Aug 2014 10:41

You will not be disappointed if you book the Rhodes Apartments. They have everything you could want in the fact of the location is charming, pool is wonderful, clean and loads of sunbeds. Apartments are spacious, always clean and have pool and some mountain views. I've stayed there many times though taking a different choice this year with Sun Village but I am sure to pop in and see Tolga while I am there.
Sami

Postby hillbilly » 30 Aug 2014 11:02

Thank you both. I'm moving house and the exchange date keeps getting pushed back, so I daren't book flights yet. From what you have said and what I've read, I think that Rhodes will be the one, provided they still have vacancies when I get my confirmed completion date. Thanks again.
hillbilly

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum