Icmeler Dogs Home/Photo's Added

Photo Gallery for Icmeler, Marmaris and Turunc.

Moderator: blondie

Icmeler Dogs Home/Photo's Added

Postby yvonnem » 02 May 2010 14:26

Is now open! By Turkish standards, it's lovely. But we're in desperate need of dog walkers/helpers. If any of you want a break from the sunshine and the Effes, to go take a dog for a walk(Mark!) It can't be manned all day, so 0900-1100 and 1530-1700hrs there will be someone there, waiting gratefully. If you have any old dog leads, collars (big - as the pups are growing!), dog shampoo, brushes, old towels etc. They'd be most welcome. I'm a bit of a technophob and can't upload the pics. I'll have to get John to do it! The dog house is past Tommy's bar in the Old Village - walk straight on past that til you get to the Pinar Factory, and the House is next door. Or you could pop in to see Pete (he does the Karaoke every evening) at the 3 Bells who can arrange things. Thanks xx

yvonnem

Advertisement

Re: Icmeler Dogs Home

Postby MARKCAV » 02 May 2010 15:23

Wow - well done on getting things set up. Im soo excited - im at work just now but have phoned the missus at home already to let her know, im dead excited. We will dig out some dog stuff and fetch it over when we come. We will fetch some goodies for all the bears. Cant wait and we will see you soon.
MARKCAV

Postby Colette » 02 May 2010 16:46

I will be walking a few woofs when I am there as well :D

Maybe ICR could do a collection thing again like they did for the orphanage ?

Now we just need a cat house in Icmeler and I shall be happy
Colette

Postby JT » 02 May 2010 17:12

Hahaha collection here we go again

The pound is actually at the start of the hill to Turunc
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby Sue » 02 May 2010 17:32

You can count us in will be going to poundland tomorow to pick u some leads,
when we were last year, we were walking past tansis a dog followed us right round the village when we came back to tansis he stayed put, he was very well trained. :D
must get some cat biscuits also :D
Sue

Postby Colette » 02 May 2010 17:37

Why can't you do a collection ?

Animals need looking after just like the orphans ? Least the animal people will open the door and let you in to see what good you are doing ?
Colette

Advertisement

Postby Colette » 02 May 2010 17:40

Sue wrote:You can count us in will be going to poundland tomorow to pick you some leads,
when we were last year, we were walking past tansis a dog followed us right round the village when we came back to tansis he stayed put, he was very well trained. :D
must get some cat biscuits also :D

Sue 2 lovely dogs followed Wendy and I back to Vinces last year, was such cute things, and Donna was saying about the black dog she fed and saw on a night too.

Poundland is ace for Doggy accessories , I will get some stuff from there as well :D
Colette

Postby Sue » 02 May 2010 19:29

The dog that followed us was black, he just would not leave us alone for 3 hours unti we got back to Tansis :D
Sue

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 02 May 2010 20:52

so is the dogs home right beside the pinar factory thats near julian forest and greenworld ?
xxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Postby JT » 02 May 2010 22:34

No.

Scroll up and see my directions
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby Katiehutchinson_1991 » 02 May 2010 23:17

aw ok sorry missed that
didnt realise thats what it meant :P
thanks John :)
xxxx
Katiehutchinson_1991

Advertisement

Postby yvonnem » 03 May 2010 18:35

ooh! I'm getting excited for the dogs and their pressies. Don't wear decent clothes when you go there - you'll get filthy from their over-excited slobberings and paws. No doubt you'll see a few of your old favourites there - the big cangol dog with the doctored ears; the 2 big brown ones - loads of old faces - and new ones!
yvonnem

Postby Colette » 03 May 2010 18:57

Rami has said people can drop donations off at the ICR office as well. So all donations are very much appreciated.

Now we just need a cats home :(
Colette

Postby yvonnem » 03 May 2010 19:04

That's absolutely brilliant. Don't worry - the cats are being fed - they're organising feeding stations for them Colette!
yvonnem

Postby Colette » 03 May 2010 19:08

Thats great news for the cats.

I'll set this up as a sticky as soon as one of the current stickies drops off the top :D
Colette

Postby MARKCAV » 03 May 2010 20:11

I will defo make sure they get some cool treats when i arrive. Are some of the dogs from Marmaris or have you inherited them all from Icmeler wandering the streets and the likes? I cant wait. Sat here with my 3 now - i wont tell em i am coming to see some of their fellow bears from overseas or they may fall out with me. Lol. :lol:
MARKCAV

Advertisement

Postby yvonnem » 04 May 2010 07:24

As far as I'm aware, they're all Icmeler street dogs. They wouldn't have the capacity to take Marmaris dogs. Some have Houdini tendancies and have escaped but are soon rounded back up - esp scooby, the large brown one - all Icmelerites will recognise him! Semin, Jan & co are doing a fab job with the neuturing programme. They have a regular vet. One dog has a skin complaint, another is missing a foot but all seem happy.
yvonnem

Postby JT » 04 May 2010 11:20

If he only has three feet will that make him a yard dog
JT
Admin
Admin

Re: Icmeler Dogs Home/Photo's Added

Postby Colette » 04 May 2010 12:27

John :lol: :lol:

Awwww the home looks lovely, and the dogs seem really happy. Would have liked to have seen the Ginger dogs face instead of his bum end :lol:

Can't wait to come and see them in person :D
Colette

Re: Icmeler Dogs Home/Photo's Added

Postby Silverfox BC » 04 May 2010 12:29

Only you would come up with that!!!!!! Is this your audition for Britains got talent?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Silverfox BC

• Advertisement

Next

Return to Photo Gallery.