Kapmar

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Kapmar

Postby Macca » 05 Oct 2018 10:27

Has anyone stayed at the Kapmar? Seems to have varying reviews on TA. Thanks
Macca

Advertisement

Re: Kapmar

Postby blondie » 05 Oct 2018 12:56

My son and his girlfriend stayed there and enjoyed it - main downside is the lack of a fridge in the rooms. Other than that, I think it's better if you can get a room at the front too. They really had no complaints.
blondie

Postby kez&sue » 05 Oct 2018 21:05

Hi , haven't stayed here myself but a few of my friends have they say it's very basic but clean it needs a bit of a revamp, but location is central to everything.
kez&sue

Postby lynnep » 27 Oct 2018 21:51

We stayed at the Kapmar a few years ago had a room at the front it was noisy through out the night with traffic & people on the square would not stay there again
lynnep

Postby joseph1946 » 28 Oct 2018 14:40

We have stayed at Kapmar loads of times,we stayed at another hotel in May because we got it very cheap but i would not stay there again,the staff where very friendly but we stayed at the back of the hotel and all we could see was the mountain about twenty feet from the balcony,so in September just gone we was back at Kapmar and we have booked already for next year,also you get 10% off meals in Kcorner and the food was very good.
joseph1946

Postby Garngad Jim » 11 Jan 2019 15:23

Hi there, my wife and I are going back to the Kapmar in June, this will be our 5th time there and to us the only downside is no fridge, it is basic staff are great, plenty of nice restaurants around if you dont like the food there. Snacks at the poolside bar/seating are fine.
Do request a front room from Murat, there is no noise from outside particularly from the square just people going back to their hotels etc, dont you get noise in the streets at home? Pool area is absolutely fine, get your towels down early though! :lol: And its centrally located and the Dolmus to/from Marmaris is at the corner as well. We are certainly looking forward to going back this year as we always have.
Hope you book and enjoy.
Garngad Jim

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum