Boat Trips

Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderators: blondie, Rami Off Work

Boat Trips

Postby beaubrummie » 06 Mar 2013 10:56

Sorry if this has been done to death, but i was wondering if there is any news yet on wether the All Inclusive boat trips will be back for this year? If not, what boat trip will ICR be running and what days ? We arrive on the 18th of June for 11 Nights.
P.S. Would you be allowed to take Alcohol onboard or would it be on sale on the boat anyway?
Thanks in advance for any info.
beaubrummie
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Boat Trips

Postby LaneyICR » 06 Mar 2013 11:41

Hi beaubrummie, it is still unknown at the moment if there will be all inclusive boat trips allowed this year. Once the season starts then the decision will be made and we will be informed. However, even if we do not have all inclusive boat trips we will continue to use the same boat we have used for many years. The boat has 30 sunbeds and he does not allow any more than 30 people on his boat so you are guaranteed a sunbed if you want. He has a bar on board his boat so you are able to purchase alcohol on board (you are not allowed to take your own alcohol on board). This boat goes out every day during the season so you have plenty of days to choose from :)
LaneyICR

Postby beaubrummie » 06 Mar 2013 11:48

Brilliant. Thankyou for your swift reply, look forward to one of the trips. Do i need to book online in advance, or will i be able to book a few days in advance at the office when i arrive? Only staying at the IDA Hotel, so just across the road really. :D
beaubrummie
New User
New User

Postby LaneyICR » 06 Mar 2013 12:25

You can book online before you arrive then you are guaranteed a place on the boat, but you can also just give us a shout from the Ida and book once in resort. It is up to you, which ever you would prefer. If you do book online I can easily get the tickets to you on arrival in resort :)
LaneyICR

Postby beaubrummie » 06 Mar 2013 12:53

OK thats great. Do the trips run everyday? if they do i'll probably just come into the office to book when i get there, as i haven't got a specific day in mind for the trip yet.
Thankyou for your help.
EDIT: Just noticed on your original reply that the boat goes out everyday! :D
beaubrummie
New User
New User

Postby Sami » 08 Mar 2013 13:55

I am now arriving on the 18th July and I will certainly be booking a boat trip with you guys once we arrive. Hoping to get there around half 8 in the evening so will get one sorted the following day. See you soon Laney.
Sami

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Icmeler - Turkey Holiday Forum