Switch to full style
Blogs written by holidaymakers to Turkey. Please add your name and destination to your blog's subject line.
Post a reply

Re: Teac532s blog

20 Jun 2014 08:29

Heard about the hairdresser incident - I believe this is the same guy who was at the one just up from Friends in the square last year, and earned a really bad reputation for hassling people there. It's good that they are cracking down on this kind of thing.

21 Jun 2014 06:25

Day12
Had a spell of heavy rain yesterday morning which lasted about half an hour. Tokk a walk round the back k streets in the afternoon of the old village and fou d the wonderful cafe rose. Had tea and apple pie and wife had cheese toastie and water all for 15 lira. What a lovely place cafe rose is. We all headed to jimmys place opposite deja vu and had a lovely meal there and very cheap. I had bacon omelette wife had roast chicken and son had pizza, 2 water and a coke for 62 lira. We stayed there for drinks and played pool unt late. Rate is still 3.57 and weather is still in the high 30s low 40s. More tomorrow

22 Jun 2014 04:54

Morning all. Still very warm here with a few clouds yesterday. Lay around pool in the morning but had to go to town in the afternoon as my niece who as shopping with her 9 year old had a really bad experience on a shop with a member of staff who was a angry and abusive with her and grabbed her arm and also tried to get money from her daughters purse. With the help of a local here we went to the police who took us round to the shop and got her money back. This was the turkish primark on the canal so be careful if you shop there. The police were fantastic and very helpful. Had a few drinks in the chill out bar which h is lovely then headed to jimmys for a few nightcap and some pool. Rate downtown was 3.58. As we leave tomorrow this will be my last entry so thanks to all who have read these. Review and pics will follow when I'm home.

22 Jun 2014 08:23

Thanks for your blog & giving some useful tips Teac. Hope you have a safe journey home.
Just for info market next to Coco Beach giving 3.6 & he reckons he will be putting it up on Monday.

23 Jun 2014 19:43

Thanks for taking the time to blog, I've enjoyed reading it Xx

23 Jun 2014 21:33

Thanks for the blog....
Very enjoyable..
Steve

24 Jun 2014 09:21

Very informative with lots of ideas of where to eat. Thank You as a First timer to Icmeler come August your blog was very helpful. :D
Post a reply