2017 PRICE MATCH OFFER - ICMELER PRICE MATCH!

Blogs written by holidaymakers to Turkey. Please add your name and destination to your blog's subject line.

Moderator: blondie

2017 PRICE MATCH OFFER - ICMELER PRICE MATCH!

Postby Rami Off Work » 25 Jun 2012 09:01

PRICE MATCH 2017 Click here http://www.icmeleronline.com/pricematch

There are tons of websites on the internet, all with different offers for a given property whether it be in Icmeler or anywhere else around the world.

We have therefore started this limited time offer (program) where we will do our best to beat if not price match an existing quote for a accommodation offered to you by a competitor for 2017. Please visit the link here to send your price match request.

Through our wide network, we are able to offer you properties anywhere in Turkey and around the world. We are accepting price match requests for all destinations including Icmeler for 2017 so hurry and submit your price match request before the program is over.

Having your holiday booked with ICR Travel entitles you to;
24/7 assistance with a local office in resort.
Friendly and hospitable service.
Professional & Courteos staff
24hr Emergency on call service
In resort discounts, offers & freebies.
One on one service.

Feel free to share this pricematch link with your friends and family for holidays they maybe planning to book soon.
Rami Off Work
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Re: 2013 PRICE MATCH OFFER - ICMELER PRICE MATCH!

Postby sandybeach » 07 Jul 2012 14:51

Just booked my holiday for next year to Icmeler (15th June 2013 - 2nd July 2013) and the price I paid was cheaper than the DIY on line company I normally use. The difference in price was not a great deal but I also have the added bonus of the ICR team having an office in the resort and I know ICR take good care of their customers.
Thanks John & Rami.

15th June 2013 - 2nd July 2013
sandybeach

Postby CAROL ANN » 02 Sep 2012 10:24

TRIED TO DO PRICE MATCH BUT IT JUST KEEPS ASKING FOR THE CODE WHICH I HAD ALREADY ENTERED
CAROL ANN
New User
New User

Postby JT » 02 Sep 2012 10:41

Yes I just tried it myself and couldn't get the first code to work so I hit the little circular refresh arrows next to it and got a new code and that worked ok
JT

Re: 2017 PRICE MATCH OFFER - ICMELER PRICE MATCH!

Postby lizcoy » 25 Feb 2017 13:42

Hi all i filled in the price match form and received a message saying you were trying to get me a price and would vontact me with a final quote. Unfortunately i have not heard anything since, i am looking to book this as soon as. I have been a customer of yours for a few years now and am hoping to hear from you with good news. Thanks. Liz Coyne
lizcoy

Re: 2017 PRICE MATCH OFFER - ICMELER PRICE MATCH!

Postby Rami Off Work » 07 Mar 2017 07:04

Did you hear the good news Liz?:)
Rami Off Work
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Blogs by Real Holidaymakers