MELITA APARTMENTS

Feedback from holidaymakers on holiday related experiences

Moderator: blondie

MELITA APARTMENTS

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:54

The apartments were clean nice pool,staff very friendly once you got to know them,it was better accom than we had at marmaris palace.three balconies, sea view.pity apts were not very full,nice chilled out bar no hassle from staff to drink there.would stay there again.would,nt advise anyone to go all inc in icmeler,and miss all the good food from most of the eating places,really enjoyed it so did the mother inlaw.                                        cheers dave and julie
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Re: MELITA APARTMENTS

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:55

Hi Elaine,  sorry i missed  you , just to say we had  a great time at the melita and would go back.; all went well with pick up and flights. kids had a fab time and would love to go back. would definitely go back there as all staff were so friendly and helpful, will be in touch to book again .

thanks Eileen Carrigan
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 14:40

Me and the children enjoyed our holiday and stay at the Melita.

Your transfer service was punctual and efficient.

The melita although not the most modern, facility wise, was run with a fantastic family atmosphere.

Jaffa and Merle their family and staff were very accommodating, they let me move to a ground floor room which my friends family had vacated without any fuss and quickly sorted a leak on the air conditioning.

The room was cleaned every day by the non stop cleaners.

The staff were very friendly towards the children and being a single parent this enabled me to relax knowing I didn't have to watch them all the time.

The location is ideal for beach or the pool, not overlooked, and the music ending at midnight was perfect for a family with young children.

I particularly appreciated sitting with the staff when the children were in bed and having a few beers and talking about life in general.

Overall I would reccomend the Melita with a warning that 3 star  accommodation in turkey is not 3 star in spain , but that the welcome more than makes up for that shortfall. 
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 17:05

Stayed here in 2008 with ICR Travel and had a fantastic time with the staff and management.

Went back last year with a different agency and staff were different and were a little stand offish but as the fortnight progressed and we got to know each other we changed our mind on them.

The place was taken over by new management last year and although we did have some teething problems (no air con remote, maid lazy) once we had reported this they sorted it out telling us that they were all new staff and were trying them out.

After a few days everything was just great for the rest of the stay.

The apartments are across the road from the beach with a great pool and bar area which looked out onto the street to people watch in the evening.

All in all we had a great time and will shortly be booking again for 2011 with ICR as I can't find it anywhere else for sale.
Review submitted by Joan Malone, Wed Mar 16, 2011
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 17:05

Stayed at melita last summer. Great location and excellent service. Will use them again in the future.

Biggs family.

Review submitted by John Biggs, Wed Mar 23, 2011
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 17:06

My name is Alan Storey and I am staying at the Melita apartments and after seeing all the rubbish printed about this place on different review sites I thought I had to tell the truth.

Firstly we normally book Avlu but as ICR could not do it this year we decided to try the Melita.

Fantastic is a word that springs to mind and also spotlessley clean.

We are staying in room 104 and are here till the end of May so if anyone doubts me come along and have a look for yourself.

Me and the wife love it so much we are booked in for 3 weeks the end of September this year and have even gone as far as already booking 4 weeks in May 2012 and 3 weeks September 2012 with John at ICR today.

Fantastic location for young and old alike and the staff are most pleasant

Review submitted by Alan Storey, Mon May 16, 2011
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Feedbacks