MERSOY BELLA VISTA HOTEL

Feedback from holidaymakers on holiday related experiences

Moderator: blondie

MERSOY BELLA VISTA HOTEL

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:49

Our time in Icmeler and the Mersoy Bellavista was excellent and we both fully enjoyed our time at the hotel and in Turkey.

It was comforting knowing that you were only two minutes into the town so we could easily speak to someone in person or on the phone anytime of the day with any problems we may have had.  

I would like to compliment yourself and the other members of staff who we saw at your office in the center of icmeler, you we all very professional and pleasant and we both both really felt that the problem we came to you with was of high importance to you and fully understood our requests. 

The only negative side to our holiday was not the room because that was also beautiful but the location was less desirable than other rooms as there were often noise late at night and early morning, i'm sure you would have got the room changed for us but it was getting later in the week and we didn't see the point in changing that late, but i'm sure you would have maintained our request to the hotel to get us moved if it wasn't for us telling you not to. 

The final thing was one particular young male receptionist who greeted us and who we went to first with our problems before yourself's at ICR however he was rude and not very helpful, we have read reviews on a young male receptionist on tripadvisor who matches the description of the person we describe with the same problems.

It is a shame as the rest of the staff from the maids to the barmen we amazingly helpful and full of joy which added to our holiday experience. 

I am unsure what you can do about the receptionist as i believe it to be down to the hotel manager however i would like to know if there are ways to request a room which is not on the ground floor as we are looking to return to the same hotel with ICR next year. 

Overall i would like to say that out holiday was excellent and the comfort you provided to me and my partner who are both first time travelers away from parents was priceless and i will be definitely be booking with you when we return to the turkey some time in the next year.  

Adam And Beth Humphries 
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Feedbacks