KONTES BEACH HOTEL

Feedback from holidaymakers on holiday related experiences

Moderator: blondie

KONTES BEACH HOTEL

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:40

We had a great holiday.

The kontes beach hotel and staff were perfect.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. We have been to Icmeler 9 times 8 times booking through Direct holidays.

I was a bit apprehensive about booking our flights separate and the Hotel through I.C.R.Travel but I can honestly say that you looked after us well, especially the pickup service to and from the Airport, also the phone call to confirm our return flight times, and the text messages of welcome etc.

I would also like to thank you for charging my wifes reader all these little things helped me decide that our next trip to Turkey will be booked through you.

Thanks again

Alistair & Sandra lawrie
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Re: KONTES BEACH HOTEL

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 14:14

We enjoyed our stay at the Kontes Beach Hotel very much.

This was my fourth attempt to stay at this hotel, the three previous bookings having failed for various reasons, so it was fourth time lucky.

I have eaten regularly at their restaurant while on holiday in Icmeler over the past fourteen years, so I have become very friendly with their wonderful staff.

Hence my wish to stay there, and I was not disappointed.

My welcome was overwhelming. My friend who travelled with me was visiting Icmeler for the first time, and he was very impressed.

You will no doubt be pleased to know that we have already booked with ICR to return to the Kontes in June next year.

This time my friend`s wife is coming also.
Kind Regards

Bob Carter
JT
Admin
Admin

Re: KONTES BEACH HOTEL

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 16:35

The Kontes Beach Hotel is situated on the beach front in the middle of the bay.

You are greeted each day with what must be one of the best views in Icmeler, no pool but the biggest one you need ‘the Med’ a couple of strides away (its sister hotel The Effendi has a small pool that you can use if you wish).

The rooms are comfortable and clean, breakfast buffet style and plenty of it and meals available through out the day and evening are excellent.

We have stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years and see others also returning, I think is one of the best endorsements any hotel can get, the staff are a big part of making the holiday and you are made to feel very welcome by all.

The hotel has a Turkish night once a week which is very good. We have booked via ICR for this year as well.
JT
Admin
Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Feedbacks