EFENDI HOTEL

Feedback from holidaymakers on holiday related experiences

Moderator: blondie

EFENDI HOTEL

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 13:35

The holiday was great thanks once we got rid of the thunder and rain the only feed back I can give you is the rooms facing the Kontes are very noisy first thing in the morning and they have a compressor in the lane that runs all night so if you are a light sleeper it is not the place to be,we stayed in the Kontes last year and it was not nice on the beach when they are packing even more people onto it we were head to toe with the next person and last year we had a little more room I would rather pay twice the price for beds and have more room but that may just be me being fussy,
I did not have a fridge but did look into one and don't see why I should pay for something when you take your key fob out of the holder it switches the fridge off.
 I will still use Icmeleronline for my next holiday as I have always had a honest and helpful time with you
The transport too and from the airport was first class and hats off to the drivers for supplying water both ways it was a nice little touch.
See you next year
Best Regards

Ray Hedley
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Re: EFENDI HOTEL

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 16:42

Been staying at this hotel for the last 5-6 years, sometimes twice per year.

The last time was June 2009 and we are going back June 2010. It is a lovely hotel, in an excellent postion.

Staff very friendly, lovely intimate pool. Rooms are not very big, are quite basic but very clean.

We can thoroughly recommend the restaurant, Maestro, in fact, we eat most of our meals there as they give a discount when clients "eat in" and the food is second to none.

Review submitted by Barbara Lynch, Wed Feb 03, 2010
JT
Admin
Admin

Re: EFENDI HOTEL

Postby JT » 06 Sep 2011 16:43

Been to this hotel a few times now , we always have a great time.

The hotel is basic but you are always made to feel very welcome,all the staff are very friendly, the food is also very nice in the Maestro and its in a great location, near to the beach and nightlife .

Review submitted by Helen Sabin, Sat May 28, 2011
JT
Admin
Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Feedbacks