**** NON ICMELER CHAT THREAD.****

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

Re: **** NON ICMELER CHAT THREAD.****

Postby JT » 05 Jul 2011 10:13

i feel like i am back on twenty a day!
Click here to enter the holiday forum for Icmeler.

Moderator: Rami Off Work

Post a reply 10 posts • Page 1 of 1 Edit postDelete postReport this postWarn userInformationReply with quotei feel like i am back on twenty a day!
by bullybully » 04 Jul 2011 06:39 pm

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but having sat through the big fight i had to endure the tables next to me chain smoking my lungs away, i appreciate this is allowed but eit seems unfair and the uk has got it right! however i am thankful to the considerate smokers who stepped outside to smoke.bullybully

E-mail bullybullyTop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit postDelete postReport this postWarn userInformationReply with quoteRe: i feel like i am back on twenty a day!
by adewolves » 04 Jul 2011 06:47 pm

I packed it up 13 months ago after 30 years, I hate the smell of it now, couldn't smell it before. By the way is the bullybully in reference to a legend of Wolves?adewolves

E-mail adewolvesMSNM/WLMTop

Edit postDelete postReport this postWarn userInformationReply with quoteRe: i feel like i am back on twenty a day!
by keano666 » 04 Jul 2011 07:42 pm

different country different rules not for the pc brigade to force opinions on otherskeano666

E-mail keano666Top

by Chocoholic » 04 Jul 2011 07:55 pm

The thing is it not supposed to be allowed. Smoking is banned there but I have actually seen people smoking directly sat under a "No smoking" sign. The ban is an absolute joke but before long the powers that be will have cottoned on and it will be enforced. Cant come soon enough for me.Chocoholic

E-mail ChocoholicTop

by reesy1959 » 04 Jul 2011 08:17 pm

Chocoholic wrote:
The thing is it not supposed to be allowed. Smoking is banned there but I have actually seen people smoking directly sat under a "No smoking" sign. The ban is an absolute joke but before long the powers that be will have cottoned on and it will be enforced. Cant come soon enough for me.

Each to their own - Turkey is Turkey, we are in another country, NOT the UK.reesy1959

E-mail reesy1959Top

by Fanny » 04 Jul 2011 08:34 pm

totally agree MaryFanny

E-mail FannyTop

by adewolves » 04 Jul 2011 08:43 pm

Smoking where food is being served is disgusting in my opinion, I never did that when I smoked.adewolves

E-mail adewolvesMSNM/WLMTop

by jack » 04 Jul 2011 09:47 pm

coming from a non smoker just take alook at britains pub since the pc party got there own way ie smoking bans it dosnt bother me to much if i dont like i move somewhere else after all i am usualy the minority (learn to live with it or stay at home in the uk were you pc people can have there own way) jack

E-mail jackTop

by Jay Trip » 04 Jul 2011 11:34 pm

As an ex smoker I can understand anyone wanting to smoke when having a drink but what I cant understand is why the bloke came and sat next to us in an almost empty restaurant in Icmeler when we were eating our evening meal and chain smoked?
I got up and moved to another area and when the waiter asked where I was going I just said in a loud voice,the no smoking area!
My husband didnt move as he has no sense of smell and he is a bit of a coward.
The bloke got the message and told me I should have asked him to put his cigarette out while I was eating.
I told him he shouldnt have sat next to us when he could see we were eating.Jay Trip

E-mail Jay TripTop

Edit postDelete postReport this postInformationReply with quoteRe: i feel like i am back on twenty a day!
by JT » 05 Jul 2011 10:10 am

You should try to sit and have a meal with Turks

I have seen them with a smmoke in one hand and a fork in anotherJT
Admin

E-mail JTWebsite
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

janeypoos

Postby rakigirl » 01 Aug 2011 20:51

I dont think I have listened/read a more excited person on ICR than janeypoos, her enthusiam over the last few weeks has been one of HYPER,HYPER, JOY , if not obsessive :) :) .
I can tell that this holiday is important to you and your son ....

I would like to wish you both the bestest holiday ever.

Your enthusiam has brought a smile to my face many times... thanks :) .

I look forward to your pics and review when you get back :D

Have a good one.
Last edited by rakigirl on 01 Aug 2011 22:57, edited 1 time in total.
rakigirl

Re: janeypoos

Postby RebeccaAx » 01 Aug 2011 21:58

That was really sweet Rakigirl.. Bless you :)
Yes, Janeypoos - wishing you a fantastic holiday.

Rebecca x
RebeccaAx

Postby reesy1959 » 01 Aug 2011 22:01

Most definitely enthusiastic about re-visiting Icmeler - I just KNOW she will have a fabulous time :D
reesy1959

Postby sausages » 02 Aug 2011 15:18

Hi Janeypoos,
It seems like we are both going to be out there the same time so as we are both doggie lovers we could always meet up and i could go to the dogpound with you if you want. I am very excited to be going as well, especially to be able to visit the dogs. If you would like to meet we are going out on the 19th Aug so i could give you my mobile then you could text me when you get there.
Let me know
Wendy (sausages)
sausages

Postby janeypoos » 02 Aug 2011 20:50

rakigirl wrote:I dont think I have listened/read a more excited person on ICR than janeypoos, her enthusiam over the last few weeks has been one of HYPER,HYPER, JOY , if not obsessive :) :) .
I can tell that this holiday is important to you and your son ....

I would like to wish you both the bestest holiday ever.

Your enthusiam has brought a smile to my face many times... thanks :) .

I look forward to your pics and review when you get back :D

Have a good one.

Aww Rakigirl, I'm choked.

Sorry I didn't see this before but it was Alexander's birthday yesterday so that was a busy one and today's been the same with vet visits, boiler breakdowns, kids trips to organise so I've only just sat down properly to have a nose through at the threads. I couldn't believe it when I saw my name as a topic, lol!

You're right about me being obsessed, I always have been with Turkey, I live and breath the place, lol!

This holiday is so special because of re-visiting somewhere that holds nothing but great memories and that led to really life changing events. I never would have thought the first time we went there 12 years ago that I'd have ended up living there, meeting and marrying Mehmet , having all the experiences we have (both good and bad) and after all this time going back to where it all began, in the very same apartment! :-)

I'm glad I've not been a pain, each time I think of something new to ask I think to myself "oh, they'll see my name and say 'not her again'", I came on tonight actually to start another topic as something else just occurred to me to ask, lol!

I love the way everyone is so willing to share experiences, hints, tips and advice. I try to as much as I can but I realise I'm more or less an Icmeler newbie compared to everyone else that's returned multiple times a year, I'm totes jealous.

I'll shut up now or you'll think I'll be expecting my statuette!
janeypoos

Advertisement

Postby janeypoos » 02 Aug 2011 20:50

RebeccaAx wrote:That was really sweet Rakigirl.. Bless you :)
Yes, Janeypoos - wishing you a fantastic holiday.

Rebecca x

Thanks Rebecca :-)
janeypoos

Postby janeypoos » 02 Aug 2011 20:51

reesy1959 wrote:Most definitely enthusiastic about re-visiting Icmeler - I just KNOW she will have a fabulous time :D

Reesy you can bet your life on it! :-) :-)
janeypoos

Postby janeypoos » 02 Aug 2011 20:55

sausages wrote:Hi Janeypoos,
It seems like we are both going to be out there the same time so as we are both doggie lovers we could always meet up and i could go to the dogpound with you if you want. I am very excited to be going as well, especially to be able to visit the dogs. If you would like to meet we are going out on the 19th Aug so i could give you my mobile then you could text me when you get there.
Let me know
Wendy (sausages)

That's a great idea Wendy :-)

We get there early hours 24th/25th. I won't be using my mobile but I can text you from Mehmets when I have an idea of when we'll be visiting the home. I

t will be the first time we've seen each other again in 8 years so I really can't say what/when we'll be doing anything but I will definitely be going to walk the pooches at some point.

You can email your number number and I'll definitely arrange something with you :-)
janeypoos

Postby rakigirl » 02 Aug 2011 21:24

Janey ,,,I am gutted we dont visit Icmeler at the same time as you as I think we would have a great old laugh :lol: .
rakigirl

Postby Mr Mischief » 02 Aug 2011 21:33

Loving this thread of pooch lovers. I'm so excited about going apart from one small thing...

Our chocolate cocker Ollie is 7 months now and this will be the first time I have been apart from him. Luckily, I have found a lady who has 3 labs and he gets 2 long walks a day & fed on chicken and sausages. Guess he will have a ball. Just not looking forward to leaving him :cry:
Mr Mischief

Advertisement

Postby janeypoos » 02 Aug 2011 22:17

rakigirl wrote:Janey ,,,I am gutted we dont visit Icmeler at the same time as you as I think we would have a great old laugh :lol: .

I know, I'm sure we could have some fun and get up to some mischief, lol! :D :D
janeypoos

Postby reesy1959 » 13 Aug 2011 11:22

I am SOOOO bored in work - just sitting daydreaming about going back to Icmeler. :lol:
reesy1959

Postby janeypoos » 13 Aug 2011 11:41

reesy1959 wrote:I am SOOOO bored in work - just sitting daydreaming about going back to Icmeler. :lol:

I'm off to the pub Reesy, shame you can't come :D
janeypoos

Postby reesy1959 » 13 Aug 2011 11:46

janeypoos wrote:
reesy1959 wrote:I am SOOOO bored in work - just sitting daydreaming about going back to Icmeler. :lol:

I'm off to the pub Reesy, shame you can't come :D

Charming :lol: Have one for me please.
reesy1959

Postby janeypoos » 13 Aug 2011 17:24

reesy1959 wrote:Charming :lol: Have one for me please.

Soz Reesy, I'm only just back from the pub. Was great ama we missed you. :wink: :D
janeypoos

Advertisement

Postby reesy1959 » 13 Aug 2011 19:56

janeypoos wrote:
reesy1959 wrote:Charming :lol: Have one for me please.

Soz Reesy, I'm only just back from the pub. Was great ama we missed you. :wink: :D

bende seni ozluyorum :lol:
reesy1959

Postby janeypoos » 14 Aug 2011 07:16

Cok iyi Turkce Reesy konusuyoruz :)
janeypoos

Postby reesy1959 » 14 Aug 2011 07:57

janeypoos wrote:Cok iyi Turkce Reesy konusuyoruz :)

Tesekkur ederim, biraz Turkce biliyorum, ama iyi Turkce konusmuyorum :)
reesy1959

Postby janeypoos » 14 Aug 2011 14:55

I can understand spoken Turkce much better than I can speak it myself lol! :)

Hubby never spoke Turkce to me very often because he always wanted to learn English. No he's fluent but I still no not a lot :D
janeypoos

• Advertisement

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chit Chat