Marlborough Cigarettes

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

Marlborough Cigarettes

Postby janeypoos » 06 Jul 2013 07:39

Hi all,

We're flying out to Dalaman next Monday with TC from Stansted. A friend has asked me to buy 200 Marlborough so I was wondering if anyone knew the price either at the airports, in resort or on the 'plane?

Any info' would be much appreciated as I'd like to get them the best deal I can. :)

Sorry, just realised this is in the wrong section, please ignore me!
janeypoos

Advertisement

Re: Marlborough Cigarettes

Postby Sami » 06 Aug 2013 12:22

Not necessarily the wrong section, its chit chat after all janey. I looked to buy some for a friend in resort and they were 90 TL which is about £31. Did not think this was that cheap and at the time did not have that kind of TL on me. Will know for next time and will get them duty free instead I think as I am sure they are cheaper - an they are real.
Sami

Re: Marlborough Cigarettes

Postby janeypoos » 14 Aug 2013 08:42

Sami wrote:Not necessarily the wrong section, its chit chat after all janey. I looked to buy some for a friend in resort and they were 90 TL which is about £31. Did not think this was that cheap and at the time did not have that kind of TL on me. Will know for next time and will get them duty free instead I think as I am sure they are cheaper - an they are real.

Sami I ended up buying them on the 'plane on the way out just so I didn't forget. I paid £37 for 200 so 90TL was cheap. Do you remember where you saw them at that price? I know it'll probably have changed by October but it might be worth me having a look. :)
janeypoos

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Chit Chat