ICR Trips

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

ICR Trips

Postby paulclement » 10 Jun 2013 13:54

Hi,

Whilst in icmeler 27/5/13 - 7/6/13 we booked two trips out direct with ICR.

Lazy Day Boat trip, all inc and horse riding safari.

We enjoyed both :D :D

Boat trip - picked up at hotel about 9:15, transported to marmaris, hop on ship and away we were! Few swim stops, lovely lunch stop and an Hr and a bit in Lovely Turunc. On the all inc option all your local type drinks are free, as is the lunch. Crew were Brill, good laugh. We Returned to marmaris about 4pm and transported back to hotel . NO hicups at all. very smooth day.

Horse Safari - Again, picked up at hotel, few pick ups in Marmaris then out to Horse lodge approx 20 min out of marmaris up in mountains. We Had a little breather in the on-site cafe as soon as we got there , safe boxes are there for you to lock all your purses/cameras in and then out on the horses. lovely slow trek through mountains and across a shallow river and then half hr drink stop next to a nice stream. Then trek back to base, this time through a river up to the horses belly :o . Very enjoyable. Pictures and Video taken all through the trek BUT the pix are a bit pricey. We paid 100Tr for a disc with all pix and the Video on. Dont go for the printed pix option .
Tip-----wear some sandal type shoes rather than trainers/socks.

Thanks to Michelle at ICR.
paulclement
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: ICR Trips

Postby dksbbs » 10 Jun 2013 14:13

Sounds like you had a great time, I would like to do the horse safari but I think I am far too heavy for those little horses, now if they have a shire horse or even an elephant I would give it a go.

Dave
dksbbs

Re: ICR Trips

Postby paulclement » 10 Jun 2013 14:27

dksbbs wrote:Sounds like you had a great time, I would like to do the horse safari but I think I am far too heavy for those little horses, now if they have a shire horse or even an elephant I would give it a go.

Dave

Haha. Yes, we enjoyed Dave. My misses said the same as you but they managed to hoof her onto a horse ok :lol: :wink: lol. ( She,ll kill me for that )
paulclement
New User
New User

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Chit Chat