Icmeler Cigarette current prices????

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

Icmeler Cigarette current prices????

Postby geordie1970 » 28 May 2013 19:51

... Evening, Just a quick question to ask any of you current holidaymakers in Icmeler (who smoke) how much popular branded Cigarettes are at the moment? .. Got Mrs G asking before we arrive in 34 days! :wink: ... would like to know before she dives in and spends a fortune on duty free's on the way in!!! Cheers
geordie1970

Advertisement

Re: Icmeler Cigarette current prices????

Postby toonarmybarmy » 29 May 2013 04:29

L&B (Lambert & Butler) are 5.5tl in the supermarket opposite Blue Rainbow and I can confirm that these were genuine, Marlbourgh were 9tl. There were Superkings available but didn't ask the price.

Got a friend some Marlbourgh at Duty Free at Dalaman that worked out at 74tl so a lot cheaper.
toonarmybarmy

Postby geordie1970 » 29 May 2013 20:40

Thanks for that, much appreciated ... I think she can wait til we get there to buy her 'weed' ... I don't smoke and just put up with her habit! :wink:
geordie1970

Postby sunseeker2011 » 30 May 2013 08:03

geordie1970 wrote:Thanks for that, much appreciated ... I think she can wait til we get there to buy her 'weed' ... I don't smoke and just put up with her habit! :wink:

Has she tried electronic cigarettes, I quit smoking on December 16th using them (I was a 20-a-day man - even more on holiday) and haven't looked back since, still use it daily and think I'm now addicted to that instead lol although I have reduced the nicotine e-liquid down from 18mg to 9mg.

Another bonus is it's saved me a fortune (all goes towards holiday funds lol)
sunseeker2011

Postby geordie1970 » 30 May 2013 22:03

sunseeker2011 wrote:
geordie1970 wrote:Thanks for that, much appreciated ... I think she can wait til we get there to buy her 'weed' ... I don't smoke and just put up with her habit! :wink:

Has she tried electronic cigarettes, I quit smoking on December 16th using them (I was a 20-a-day man - even more on holiday) and haven't looked back since, still use it daily and think I'm now addicted to that instead lol although I have reduced the nicotine e-liquid down from 18mg to 9mg.

Another bonus is it's saved me a fortune (all goes towards holiday funds lol)

... Lol, thanks for replying ... Nope, as Mrs G is adamant that she 'enjoys' her tabs .. try as I might over the years, I've even tried the 'if you stopped smoking we could have an extra week or 2 in Icmeler every year!' .. but she still doesn't bite! :oops:
geordie1970

Postby sunseeker2011 » 31 May 2013 07:23

geordie1970 wrote:... Lol, thanks for replying ... Nope, as Mrs G is adamant that she 'enjoys' her tabs .. try as I might over the years, I've even tried the 'if you stopped smoking we could have an extra week or 2 in Icmeler every year!' .. but she still doesn't bite! :oops:

Well if she's anything like me she'll only quit when she's ready. Looking back I can't see anything positive about smoking: bad smells, bad health, skinny wallet, lack of taste etc...

I know I've only been stopped 5 months or so but I feel so much better, fitter and have extra money in the bank that I never had before... Also with the e-cig it's stopped craving for junk food/sweets as that's usually the case and the reason that a lot of people put weight on after quitting.

I even managed to talk my mum into using the e-cigs and although she still smokes around 5-10 per day now I think she's also noticing the difference (she was smoking 30-40 per day up to that point).
sunseeker2011

Advertisement

Postby geordie1970 » 02 Jun 2013 19:41

sunseeker2011 wrote:
geordie1970 wrote:... Lol, thanks for replying ... Nope, as Mrs G is adamant that she 'enjoys' her tabs .. try as I might over the years, I've even tried the 'if you stopped smoking we could have an extra week or 2 in Icmeler every year!' .. but she still doesn't bite! :oops:

Well if she's anything like me she'll only quit when she's ready. Looking back I can't see anything positive about smoking: bad smells, bad health, skinny wallet, lack of taste etc...

I know I've only been stopped 5 months or so but I feel so much better, fitter and have extra money in the bank that I never had before... Also with the e-cig it's stopped craving for junk food/sweets as that's usually the case and the reason that a lot of people put weight on after quitting.

I even managed to talk my mum into using the e-cigs and although she still smokes around 5-10 per day now I think she's also noticing the difference (she was smoking 30-40 per day up to that point).

Good for you! ... Just hope Mrs G sees sense soon! ..... so when you in Icmeler? ... 4 weeks this coming Friday for our 2 weeks of bliss!
geordie1970

Postby paulclement » 10 Jun 2013 13:16

Hi guys

Just returned from icmeler on friday 7th june... Didnt get round to getting my duty free cigs at airport so had to buy on resort... was buying 20 Superkings in hotel / local supermarket for 6.50Tr a Pkt.. 200 in shops elsewhere were 65tr.. worked out about £2.50 ish a Pkt against £2.00 a Pkt d/free..
paulclement
New User
New User

Postby Sami » 10 Jun 2013 16:05

I wonder if the Marlborough are genuine for 9TL. I need to buy some for a friend and that is so cheap if that's the case.
Sami

Postby JT » 10 Jun 2013 17:38

Sami they would be about £1-£2 cheaper on the plane for 200
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby toonarmybarmy » 10 Jun 2013 18:04

Sami wrote:I wonder if the Marlborough are genuine for 9TL. I need to buy some for a friend and that is so cheap if that's the case.

I got 200 Marlbourgh for a friend at Dalaman on the way back in May for 74tl which worked out at £28 on my debit card
toonarmybarmy

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Chit Chat