Mehmet

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

Mehmet

Postby kez&sue » 18 May 2013 15:15

Hi all does anyone know if mehmet who was at charlys last year is at cupids this year as I received a message of him today saying he is at cupids but not sure if he is winding me up as usual mehmet used to be at the elif any info much appreciated
kez&sue

Advertisement

Re: Mehmet

Postby shaz150 » 18 May 2013 15:25

Yeah he's at Cupids. He rang when we arrived and we met him in Masala the night before he started at Cupids. What a shock as he had grown a beard !!! Shaved it off before he started work cos we told him he looked like Father Christmas. If you see him please say Hi from Sharon and Bev and ask him if he's missing our coffee and Baklava. Thanks
shaz150

Postby kez&sue » 18 May 2013 15:34

Thanks shaz150 I really thought he was having a laugh when he said he was at cupids rest assured I have made a note of your names and I will tell him on monday night when we arrive do you know if antonnio is there with him thanks again
kez&sue

Postby shaz150 » 19 May 2013 22:19

No, Antonio isn't in Icmeler this year. I'm sure Mehmet said he was in Istanbul but can't be sure. Known Mehmet for over 12 years, our closest and dearest friend who always makes us laugh where ever he is. Tell him we love and miss him but will be back soon. Thanks
shaz150

Postby kez&sue » 20 May 2013 07:57

thanks again shaz150 we have also known Mehmet for a long time and class him has a very dear friend his sarcasm and humour has you in bits whenever your there and he would be the first person that I would contact if ever I needed advice or an emergency in icmeler, pitty antonnio isn't there really surprised that Mehmet has left charlys as he seemed to think at xmas when he phoned me that he would be there this coming season we used to go to cupids all the time when antonnio and alex were there so we know the place is good whether its right for Mehmet we will have to see depends on what capacity hes working there cannot see him just waiting tables ,thanks again we are just leaving for the airport now so we will see the man the legend that is Mehmet and rest assured I will say hi to him from you
kez&sue

Postby swwogglehound » 20 May 2013 13:20

Mehmet seems very happy working at cupids, and I had a couple of coffees, a chat and a meal with him last week, he is still a friendly as ever and winding up potential customers in his usual charming way, if anyone sees him can you tell him I called in to see him on Saturday to say goodbye and that I would see him in September but he was not there and I would hate to think that he thought I ( Tom ) had forgotten.
I am sure he will be happy and successful wherever he works, he did mention that his brother works there but knowing Mehmet !!!
swwogglehound

Advertisement

Postby ken the pen » 26 May 2013 22:45

can anyone tell me if the idas bar and restaurant is open is duley still there. has the bar man that moved up the streestill got his own bar
ken the pen

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Chit Chat