Pinewood Apartments for sale?

For all you holiday chat and to keep in touch with each other.
GOSSIP or slating of bars or workers in them is strictly forbidden
Advertising of travel agencies forbidden.
Advertising of Icmeler businesses forbidden.

Moderator: blondie

Pinewood Apartments for sale?

Postby quaker57 » 07 Mar 2013 11:41

Staying at the Pinewood this year, stayed there about 4 years ago, liked the apartments and the owners were really friendly, but i was looking on Tripadvisor (can i say that here lol) last week and someone posted that these apartments were up for sale last September, just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this, i hope it's wrong as i said the owners were really nice, just a bit worried if there are new owners it might not be the same. :?:
quaker57

Advertisement

Re: Pinewood Apartments for sale?

Postby Roy » 07 Mar 2013 11:48

Had heard that Leon, who works in Friends opposite Chef Restaurant & married to Michelle of ICR, was going to be taking them over but this was unconfirmed last October.
Roy

Postby JT » 07 Mar 2013 12:13

Yes new owners and Necmi/Leon will be working there this season

I think you will find that the new owners will be as good if not better than the last

We do have a contract and Pinewood will be going live on our updated site in the next week or so
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby tallyman » 09 Mar 2013 13:32

I would like to wish the new owners of pinewood every success in their new venture .
And can't waite to meet them as my wife,daughter and myself will be returning for our 5th visit there on the
27th of June for 2 weeks this year.
We will also miss Ibrahim/Semra the previous owners very much as they allways made our stay there very enjoyable.
tallyman
New User
New User

Postby pommiesteve » 09 Mar 2013 19:03

hope the new owners have kept the same staff on.we have know most of them for several years and their the main reason we stay at the pinewood .their the main reason that we've been holidaying in icmeler for the last 10 years
pommiesteve

Postby JT » 09 Mar 2013 21:45

I did a quote for 2 people staying at Pinewood today, flying from Edinburgh last week of September and beat Thomson's price by £200
JT
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Postby john G » 10 Mar 2013 10:57

Good to see you have these apartments now JT - our first Turkish holiday was here and we would love to go back in the future, fantastic apartments. :D
john G

Postby JT » 10 Mar 2013 13:04

The site is being updated and will be on as soon as
JT
Admin
Admin

Postby turismojoe » 13 Mar 2013 10:11

Hello all,

I got the following email back from Ibrahim and Semra at the Pinewood Apartments this morning.

13 March 2013 07:00
To: Joe
good morning

I am still here, I am not sold to pinewood , if you come you can see me and my wife.

Ibrahim & Semra
Pinewood Aparts [/b][/b]

I asked had he sold the apartments and was he and Semra still around or retired, as you can see above he has not sold and he is still around.

I hope JT can do bookings their and that they will be cheaper than Thomson prices. if that is the case then I will be booking with him instead of Thomson.
turismojoe
New User
New User

Postby Danny » 22 Mar 2013 17:01

Please can anyone update me whether semera and Ibrahim are still at the Pinewood I have stayed here for many years but not booked yet for 2013 I really don't think it will be the same if this. Place had being sold many thanks
Danny

Postby quaker57 » 23 Mar 2013 09:24

Danny wrote:Please can anyone update me whether semera and Ibrahim are still at the Pinewood I have stayed here for many years but not booked yet for 2013 I really don't think it will be the same if this. Place had being sold many thanks

Just read the post directly above yours for the answer.
quaker57

Advertisement

Postby jonnyb19782 » 22 Jun 2013 10:05

Just an update to say I heard from ICR that the sale of Pinewood fell through and ICR not getting the contacts.
I wont give the reason as its not right to divulge other peoples private affairs.

The Pinewood is amazing and the staff are superb. Can not fault the place except the Thomson monopoly. Im looking for 2014 but Thomson are a bit too expensive for us at the minute.
jonnyb19782

Postby quaker57 » 25 Jun 2013 11:32

Just returned from the Pinewood last night, as usual Semra, Ibrahim and the staff were brilliant, my only complaint is that you could hardly move for children, this would have been great to stay here when our son was young but the whole point of us going on holiday in June and September is to get away from kids (sorry families with kids :D ), thought they had to get permission to get time off school nowadays, it seems like there are more kids on holiday away from school holidays nowadays then there are in the main school holiday's, anyway getting back to the possible sale of the Pinewood, Ibrahim told us it was never up for sale it was just somebody trying to cause trouble by spreading rumours around the internet, make what you will of that.
quaker57

Postby Danny » 25 Jun 2013 18:55

I'm staying at pinewood on Sundays for two weeks and knew they hadn't been sold as my mum and dad came home beginning of June and all was the same this will be my 19th time staying at pinewood me and my family love it and won't stay any were else :D
Danny

Postby jonnyb19782 » 28 Jun 2013 11:20

Danny I agree. Love these apartments but being exclusive to Thomson they are pricing us out from staying here again.
jonnyb19782

Postby DonnaB » 12 Jul 2013 17:59

How can these apartments be exclusive to Thomson's? My husband and I have booked pinewood apartments through ICR for a week in September this year.
DonnaB
New User
New User

Advertisement

Postby JT » 12 Jul 2013 19:46

The place is 80% exclusive to Thomson but because of uncertainty of the sale of the mentioned property then we cannot disclose any further information
JT
Admin
Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Holiday Chit Chat