Hi from a newbie! XD

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Hi from a newbie! XD

Postby Sigourney91 » 21 Jun 2012 16:16

Hi everyone! just wanted to introduce myslef to everyone here and say what a fab forum this is! my names sigourney and ive visited icmeler twice and october this year will be my third time and cant wait!! ive been looking on here for about 2 years now and have finally managed to get an account :D woop! haha i've loved reading everything everyone has to say and hearing about some of the locals i know, its really lovely. the webcams are also brilliant! although its torturous looking at them lol but its lovley seeing thr place, and makes it feel closer to home :D looking forward to getting involved and roll on october!!! oh and me and my sister will defenitly be waving at both webcams like a pair of nutters :lol: come october so look out :D

big hugs
Sigourney xx
Sigourney91
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Hi from a newbie! XD

Postby scooby1d » 21 Jun 2012 16:50

Hi Sigourney 91 welcome to the biggest family ever,iam pleased i havnt got to wait until Oct,i dont think i could hack it,iam on the 9.30 flight from Newcastle tomorrow morn so iam on a high at the moment and only hope the next 2 wks drag by,anyway anything you need to no just post it and iam sure you will get all the answers off one of the forum members.
scooby1d

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area