Hello

To welcome newbies to ICR and help them settle into our big ICR family, to wish Happy Birthdays, congratulate people on post counts etc

Moderator: blondie

Hello

Postby sunnysam » 02 Mar 2012 11:03

Hi everyone,
My name's Sam and I'm just on here to do a bit of research for our next family holiday sometime either this year or next year. Want a destination with a lot of sun, so I might have hit the jackpot. TQ!
sunnysam
New User
New User

Advertisement

Re: Hello

Postby Chocoholic » 02 Mar 2012 11:50

Hi Sam, If you choose Icmeler you will have hit the jackpot but not just for the sun- the list is endless for the great things there and the friendliness and service of all you will meet. Don't wait until next year, go this year and you will be going next year as well. :D
Chocoholic

Postby sunnysam » 07 Mar 2012 10:51

Haha, thanks for your advice. Unfortunately I will have to wait a little bit longer as we're staying put in England this summer for the Olympics :) Put who knows. Might win the jackpot in the lottery moving our travel plans forward a bit.
sunnysam
New User
New User

Postby dksbbs » 11 Mar 2012 19:09

Hi Sam

You definately will love Icmeler, and as other have said you will book again to go back.

If you have any questions ask away, everyone on here is a friendly and no question is a bad question.

Dave
dksbbs

Postby LynnJenny » 11 Mar 2012 19:34

you will love icmeler and once been you will allways return
LynnJenny

• Advertisement

Return to ICR Welcome Area